What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Rumours Thread

Willow

Assistant Moderator
A new strain has now been found on the island of Crete .

It is composed of both the Delta strain and the Omicron variant . The two combined have the potential to cause absolute havoc on the world’s population .
The lab in Cyprus are reportedly sticking to their guns.
Peer review is important.

Gareth67

First Grade
The lab in Cyprus are reportedly sticking to their guns.
Peer review is important.
Whatever the case may be , I sincerely hope that it does not exist .

Gareth67

First Grade
love your work dave, but with gareth the ladders would only confuse the ol fela
Well I will tell you one thing buddy - at least I can still climb a ladder , in fact I have only recently finished painting the entire guttering .

Saved myself a quid there , the mongrels wanted an arm and a leg to do the job .

Reactions: jak

OneEyedDragon

Juniors
Well I will tell you one thing buddy - at least I can still climb a ladder , in fact I have only recently finished painting the entire guttering .

Saved myself a quid there , the mongrels wanted an arm and a leg to do the job .
You have a real problem there @Gareth67 . If you had paid the arm and a leg, you couldn't have climbed the ladder to do the job yourself anyway. A real conundrum! 😁

Gareth67

First Grade
For what it's worth, I was having a similar convo the other day. We also concluded on more a note of hope than anything else.
Too many families have lost their loved ones to this insidious virus and there appears to be no end to its variants or strains .

But I feel that the country where this first developed may still be withholding vital information that would help the scientists of the world develop a true vaccine that will stop Covid in its tracks .

But until then we shall all continue to struggle on and as yourself and friend realized , hope for an end to the virus .

Last edited:
Reactions: jak

Gareth67

First Grade
so you took a slab of beer up to the roof and hid from the wife right ol fela, h.n.y mate

No ice water , I put overnight in the fridge - I am nobody’s fool my friend .

Flat galvanized steel roof so I took up a large length of thick shade-cloth and lay down on that . Still the heat was bluudy shocking , could only manage an hour before I had to come down and have a rest .

Scraped it all off , then used a welding brush on it to smooth it out . One coat of primer and two finishing coats
, done in three weeks as we had a fair amount of rain down our way .

Last edited:

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Too many families have lost their loved ones to this insidious virus and there appears to be no end to its variants or strains .

But I feel that the country where this first developed may still be withholding vital information that would help the scientists of the world develop a true vaccine that will stop Covid in its tracks .

But until then we shall all continue to struggle on and as yourself and friend realized , hope for an end to the virus .
I am pretty sure the virologists and associated sciences around the world have the information they need to keep moving forward. They are all studying the same virus and variants. I don't see the point in drawing up scenarios, just the facts at hand will do me.

Old Timer

Coach
I am pretty sure the virologists and associated sciences around the world have the information they need to keep moving forward. They are all studying the same virus and variants. I don't see the point in drawing up scenarios, just the facts at hand will do me.
Will we actually ever get the "facts" or will they be cabinet & confidential?

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Hey, not a rumour but anyone else struggling with the amount of pop up ads on the forum?
I can barely read the threads on my phone, there are ads popping up everywhere, it’s almost not worth coming in here anymore.
There are no pop up ads on any of my devices. It helps if you can provide more info, some screen captures and post it in the right thread. Posting it here has almost zero chance of resolving your issues.
Please go to:
Forums > Go Ahead Ask Us Anything > Forum Upgrade.

Latest posts