What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Rumours Thread

Overseas dragon

Juniors
Lachlan Timm last weekend 197 running metres 9 tackles busted and 35 tackles no missed why the hell did we let him go I would like to know

slippery5

Juniors
THAT is a real mystery. There is obviously a bad backstory here as no other club has picked him up as well. Would love to know.
Lochie's mystery is, there was no Q cup played in 2020 in comparison to NSW RL & I think he suffered a few injuries & concussion last year 2021. He always showed more speed & mobility than Lawrie. FMD

BLM01

First Grade
Crazy rumours going around

Tyrell Sloan wants out

and Bulldogs want Sullivan in player swap with Kyle Flanagan 😂😂
I am sure all those rumours have traction, especially where they come from.
Not surprising of the timing because Sloan is not playing 1st grade :rolleyes:
But the 2nd one, well the rumours is Gus is looking for a halfback so someone has put 2 and 2 together.
But the other rumour is Gus is looking at a very experienced halfback currently north of Belmore

Gareth67

First Grade

I think he will be Roosters bound.
Agree D.D , the rorters have more than likely had their claws in him for some time now , in fact they begin their player acquisition process months in advance , possibly even longer .

Out with the old top line buys and in with the new top line buys and all done under the shade of that huge damn sombrero .21239E94-7A12-43C9-9689-C552415FE145.jpeg