What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Rumours Thread

JohnnoMcJohnno

Juniors
Lomax has been left out of team again. I think Hook is toying with our future on his way out the door. I know Lomax hasn't been in great form but surely someone at the club could help him.
I'm starting to wonder what the hell is going on here. Being dropped is one thing. Being left right out without any feedback from the coach is an entirely different issue. The team that stood by JdB & Amone for some reason is treating Lomax like a non-entity.

Parko1310

Juniors
Lomax has been left out of team again. I think Hook is toying with our future on his way out the door. I know Lomax hasn't been in great form but surely someone at the club could help him.
Lomax has been extraordinarily poor, somehow some fans still look at him through rose coloured glasses because he's a talented junior. He's had plenty of time and is regressing rather than progressing. He is has been dreadful, he hasn't just not been in great form. I believe the time off may be more a personal thing. Zac, whilst being very poor, has no doubt done it tough over the last couple of years in his personal life. Especially if some of the things people have heard and suggest are in fact true regarding Sergis.

JohnnoMcJohnno

Juniors
Lomax has been extraordinarily poor, somehow some fans still look at him through rose coloured glasses because he's a talented junior. He's had plenty of time and is regressing rather than progressing. He is has been dreadful, he hasn't just not been in great form. I believe the time off may be more a personal thing. Zac, whilst being very poor, has no doubt done it tough over the last couple of years in his personal life. Especially if some of the things people have heard and suggest are in fact true regarding Sergis.

I don't think he's been extraordinarily poor, it's more like he's been as bad as the rest of them. And swapping him over from one side to the other while at the same time messing about with his kicking technique, these changes have been thrust upon him, so some of the burden of failure belongs to Hook not Lomax.

Anyway, if the time off is a personal thing, well fair enough.

Dragon David

First Grade
Is this a professional rugby club or a soap opera?

I hope Su’a stays. Not fazed by Lomax or Bird. Stay, go, meh.
While the club is going through an extraordinary period of unrelenting state of flux and with so many uncertainties, us fans are suffering like no other and this situation that we have been facing has not only been for this year as we all know. The same situation has been around for far too long and I have virtually forgotten what a good club we once had.

As you have correctly asked thebigredv, is our club a professional one or are we a drawn out soap opera almost like the Days of Our Lives. It is just a complete travesty and injustice and overall a massive joke to our Sponsors, members and fans throughout the world.

It is a crying shame and embarrassment to you and me and the rest of our fellow followers.

How many years has it been fellas? Way too long.

Act now in the interest of the club you self indulgent Board.

thebigredv

First Grade
While the club is going through an extraordinary period of unrelenting state of flux and with so many uncertainties, us fans are suffering like no other and this situation that we have been facing has not only been for this year as we all know. The same situation has been around for far too long and I have virtually forgotten what a good club we once had.

As you have correctly asked thebigredv, is our club a professional one or are we a drawn out soap opera almost like the Days of Our Lives. It is just a complete travesty and injustice and overall a massive joke to our Sponsors, members and fans throughout the world.

It is a crying shame and embarrassment to you and me and the rest of our fellow followers.

How many years has it been fellas? Way too long.

Act now in the interest of the club you self indulgent Board.

I tune in each week but it’s the same old actors pretending to be coach, pretending to be first grade players.usually ends with some unresolved tension or cliffhanger that has you coming back for more the next week. Keep watching with little enjoyment like an unhealthy obsession.

No longer we get to dream of winning the trophy. We just hope our best players aren’t too precious or too embarrassed to get up and leave.

If you had told me ten years ago this drama would play out a club ours would be one of the last I would have suspected. So cheapened has our jersey has become that I am ashamed to the point of giving up all care.

Latest posts