What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Rumours Thread

Phantom V

Juniors
Following Griffin’s sacking Has anybody actually heard Hunt say that he will leave if he has to play 9 ?
to me it’s confected bullshit by employees of an organisation whose US affiliate paid $1 billion to settle a defamation action brought about by broadcasting what was know to be lies.
Spot on OP. Just the usual bottom feeders rattling the cage and putting the boot in. I like how they all pile in on who the next coach is going to be, whilst openly undermining the process with lies and conjecture.

Phantom V

Juniors
Since Hook's departure all I heard was Hunt's manager come out and say he is not agitating for a release from the Dragons. That quote seems to have never been repeated by the Journo's but the quote Hunt said month's before that about starting again and not waiting 2 years etc has been quoted many times.
True Slippery. That’s why only Flannigan or Des are the coaches we need right now. I reckon anyone else and he’ll be off to the Dogs or Titans and once he goes more will follow.

Slippery Morris

First Grade
Lomax will be a gun I feel as with Feagai and the others. I feel for the juniors as we should not be judging them under the poor coaching of Mary and Griffin. 2 of the worst coaches in our history. I think even Slater, Cam Smith and Greg Inglis would have looked bad coming through under those 2 coaches.

I would love to see the current juniors play under a proper coach like Flanno or Desi and then judge them.

Reddragon

Bench
Sorry mate it's only been the last 2 years , he has stood out as a good player in a dud side , but not as a 7 as an individual player ....... That's just my take on him and respect your opinion .......
I was responding to a post that said: "Ben Hunt has been a major problem since he joined.
Piss him off"
That sort of stuff has been posted in here for too long. It's a complete joke.

Parko1310

Juniors
Apparently Allamoti from the Dogs may be shopped around. I'd take him in a heartbeat, he's going to be a goodun.
Him along with averillo would be good, with the view of playing Averillo either at fullback or on the wing.. Shawn Blore told he can go elsewhere if he wants to.. tigers R + R is almost as bad as our own because they’ll happily give away Blore but will be re-signing brooks on over 500k

saintmar

Juniors
I was responding to a post that said: "Ben Hunt has been a major problem since he joined.
Piss him off"
That sort of stuff has been posted in here for too long. It's a complete joke.
Sorry but we have gone nowhere with Hunt in his time of 6 years at this club
He has been demanding on who the coach should be ,what position he wants to play and has never really been the champion player who takes a game by the scruff of the neck and leads the side to victory.
We lost so many close games this year,where was his championship qaulities to lead the side to victory?
Sorry but its time for the club and Hunt to move in a different direction.

saintmar

Juniors
Also his money could be better used to strengthen our forwards
In terms of our halves Sullivan Amone and Herring are the future.