What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Rumours Thread

Yeah whatever Lefty.
A spokesman for the Right said
Sad Alex Jones GIF

Phantom V

Juniors
"Woke ownership"?! If you are talking about the pride jersey then you can take a running jump. Those same players who had a moral paroxysm over wearing a pride jersey didn't object to wearing a jersey with the name of an online betting agency emblazoned on it. They're not supposed to like that either.
But, I guess, if you're gonna have standards they may as well be double standards.
I agree with you on both counts regarding the jersey. Both were morally wrong.

justadragon

Bench
im sexually attracted to middle eastern women (my wife)
Do i get a jersey to celebrate my sexual preference
Is everyone proud of my bravery in coming out and sharing my sexual preference
No way by all means, there should be more of it, I love my Boxer dogs, they often sit with me watching a Dragons game on TV. They must also wonder about my sexuality because they see me getting F*&Ked over by a team of men wearing a big red V !!! Now I want a Jersey for that !!!

mightydragon

Juniors
Scott Fulton apparently is the one that was leaking all the dirty laundry out of Tigers and Manly. Benji and Tim did not see eye to eye with the guy so there must be something there Saints need to clarify with before they go for him? Was he also sacked from Manly or poached by the Tigers?

He does seem to have a record of attracting good talent though and good knowledge of upcoming juniors. Maybe his relationship with player managers is very good where as Saints is poor at best. From memory I hear they hated dealing with C.Young, then he left and Millward I think took over and it did not get any better.

Flanno would have a good idea on what type pf bloke he is so I assume he would have some input into why Saints are interested.
The Tigers were also leaking well before Fulton got there.