What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Rumours Thread

TheRev

First Grade
I dont watch cows games.. but in theory Townsend would be preferred to Hunt as an actual leader/halfback/kicker.. but not the most exciting option.. and yes very close to the end.. we would also need a young 7 pushing thru cup and 1sts... but I dont know if we have that person at our club currently.. im not big on Glover, I don tknow much about Ward.. maybe.. but its a big call to earmark one of these guys as the one to invest in.. then there is Kade Reed but he didnt even make JF and hes younger aswell.

I dont watch cows games.. but in theory Townsend would be preferred to Hunt as an actual leader/halfback/kicker.. but not the most exciting option.. and yes very close to the end.. we would also need a young 7 pushing thru cup and 1sts... but I dont know if we have that person at our club currently..

I suppose if it was ...

6 Kyle
7 Townsend
9 Hunt

I reckon I could take that for a couple years but it wouldn't really be a move for the future, nor would it make much sense, but definitely an improvement.

dungay dragon

Juniors
Question is DD, will the Cows just let him go, dont know what sort of contract he is on, thats why it makes me think it could be a swap for Hunt, anyway there is a lot of summation going on here, and we are never right :)
Cows are tight with their cap and they have 2 outstanding young centres in Chester and Laybutt ... Holmes is on huge coin , so a deal would have to b struck .
Both Clubs get on ok , so that helps with negotiating tricky contract dilemmas

Latest posts