What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Rumours Thread

Crush

Coach
From Chammas: Hunt to finalise an extension for 2026 after origin is finished this year. And perhaps the best news: Cody Ramsey ran with the team today and completed a field session. No path back to the NRL yet, very very early days, but he has trained with the team
How about this idea.
Hunt re-signs for another year but gives up the captaincy to Su’a. This could allow Hunt to relax, just focus on his game and stop carrying the weight of the world around.
He’s not a leader, a good footballer sure but can’t lead.
I’d settle for that.
Nice to hear Ramsey health is on the improve.

Hunt is the problem with our team moving forward.
We need to blood a new captain and no 7 he made it public he wanted to move back home to Brisbane. No for me for 2026 he hasnt won us a game for years never has he been a game breaker .
It’s not hard to make a case against Hunt. Despite the fact he also has some strengths to his game, he has been a major let down as leader and attacking architect.

BUT

It’s even harder to see us being able to sign a halfback from anywhere else. So what do you do?

Any word on this massive signing ?

shiloh dc

Juniors
If the rumour saying AFB could be released this season to join the Sharks comes to fruition, surely they will need to release someone from their pack to accommodate him.
Kaufisi is a big prop. I hope the Dragons are monitoring the situation.
He would be a very welcome mid season addition to our pack.
Don't tell me that the Sharks and AFB are not conspiring to get a release (on minimal money) to get AFB this year in order to have a real crack at the title. I hope the Warriors hold their ground. The NRL should look into this transfer?

AyiosYiorgos

Coach
Don't tell me that the Sharks and AFB are not conspiring to get a release (on minimal money) to get AFB this year in order to have a real crack at the title. I hope the Warriors hold their ground. The NRL should look into this transfer?
If he is to get a release it will be on pro rata, just like Pangai to Penrith and a few others that have happened over the last few years, would be surprised if Warriors release him as they are in the running for semi final football.