What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Rumours Thread

The last recent interview I heard with Flanagan he said he was confident of getting a deal done with JDB in the next week or two.
Apparently there was also a rumour on one of the sports betting sites that the Dragons were looking at signing a state of origin centre to replace Lomax.
Did anyone here see it or heard about it??
Or is this the V Holmes rumour resurfacing??

justadragon

Bench
The last recent interview I heard with Flanagan he said he was confident of getting a deal done with JDB in the next week or two.
Apparently there was also a rumour on one of the sports betting sites that the Dragons were looking at signing a state of origin centre to replace Lomax.
I think you are right with your Holmes assumption DD.

Draginzaaar

Bench
It was a joke about Cook because he played centre last year when Turbo got injured.

TruSaint

Referee
Peter O Sullivan has joined Knights

Damien Cook and JDB set to be part of player swap

I was hoping we would snag POS, but as you posted, alas.
It's behind a paywall.

Knights land prized signature of recruitment guru​

The man who helped build the Dolphins roster is heading to Newcastle after the Knights beat the likes of St George Illawarra in the race to sign Peter O’Sullivan.

https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/s...184faa1&memtype=anonymous&mode=premium&BT=KTV

qld redvee

Juniors
Carayannis on the ABC said Souths have offered Cook a job after next season with their football department in 2026.
I am not convinced Cook will leave, but after your post Rig, who knows??
Dd, that was mentioned just after wayne signed and they thought Marshall King was signing.that Cook had been offered a job after 25.so he could play season 25 elsewhere..

Dragon David

First Grade
I don’t believe anything anymore on this so called rumours thread. For me it’s full of shit.
It is sooooo gut wrenching when we miss out on signings. Makes me sooooo pissed off that it is not funny.

We all have ideas as to what we should be trying to get and when there is that little glimmer of hope that we look likely to achieve this, we are shot down in flames (sorry Happy Green Dragon) because the club does not have the ability to close out any really decent deals.

Head bashing against the brick wall of my lounge room isn't helping the plaster. The frustration of it all is killing me. We have an owner and a sponsor with billions of dollars and we just cannot "buy" anything remotely better than good. It is taking the C of E forever to get off the Council floor with its DA now that we have had to relocate it.

I want to keep watching league, but boy, the paaaaiiiiinnnn of it all because my club is still more a wait and see and things will get better and stay patient one to follow.

Latest posts