What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Rumours Thread

As for RCG, hes not on the market officially like all the others are.. but I think its just bluddy messy with their roster.. if the Eels get rid of him they need a prop in his place.. and they dont know how much money they are going to get for him yet.. they will be paying some of it.. the whole is thing is so messy... the eels do atleast have 1 spot in their top30 and some cash freed up, now that blaize is gone though.
Straight swap for Lawrie

possm

Coach
I guess I cannot complain that clubs like the Storm keep getting into finals each year for years when the Dragons had that golden period and many years after that so it will be our turn again one day. Just have to be patient as they say.
It's all got to do with the capacity of the club management. We had Frank Facer and when we had excellent coaches afterward; Bath, and Bennett, we won the GF.
Although Flano has alluded to recruiting a

spearhead prop
Strike back
Half

I can’t help but feel Jack Williams from the sharks who is still off contract would be the gritty fast ball playing middle backrower that Flano likes

ie if a few players move on you would think he may a worthy addition?

Birdy - Max F
Lawrie - another experienced value prop
Fafita - Jack Williams
Rava - ?
Egan - ?

If Fafita was on close to $250-$300k pa I would think the Sharks would offer more than $350k ish for Jack Williams

he brings intensity and we are seeing teams that get a roll on in the NRL this year just pile on points

big scores

he is quick off the mark, opportunistic and aggressive

Off-Field
We desperately need:
A good defensive coach
A good recruitment and Retention Management Team
A good GM of Football

Two top-quality props RCG and?
A new halfback or five-eighth - Shuster
A left center - Suli to right-center?
A first-grade fullback - Holmes

John moz

Juniors
All of the above but no shuster for me to slow for a 6 . If sloan doesn't perform in the game v Storm it could be a blood bath he will need to be released. The young fullback for Gold Coast today killed it won them the game .