What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Rumours Thread

JohnnoMcJohnno

Juniors
I think horsborough will be a good buy. We have a good track record of taking Canberra players and turning them around. Weyman, Dugan , Daniel Vidot, Joel Thompson , Paul Vaughan all come to mind. He should come cheap and if he mucks up flanno will cut him.
Every time I watch Horsburgh play I see an ill-disciplined thug. Ricky Stuart was smart enough to drop him. Not convinced he's what we need.

TheRev

First Grade
I love how polarising our potential recruits are to fans.

Apparently Flanno is saying were only chasing 1 prop for now, I think until we can offload someone... and i 'think' Saifiti is done by all accounts.. so that might be the end of Horburgh anyway.

We did have 3 spots though, so maybe Flanno is extending someone we dont know about yet.. time will tell.. would be nice to get some clarity on Holmes & DSaifiti this week though.

BLM01

First Grade
I love how polarising our potential recruits are to fans.

Apparently Flanno is saying were only chasing 1 prop for now, I think until we can offload someone... and i 'think' Saifiti is done by all accounts.. so that might be the end of Horburgh anyway.

We did have 3 spots though, so maybe Flanno is extending someone we dont know about yet.. time will tell.. would be nice to get some clarity on Holmes & DSaifiti this week though.
You have it wrong way round but
Corey is the almost certainty as a 13
The prop is DS but not sorted yet

Last edited:

BLM01

First Grade
Every time I watch Horsburgh play I see an ill-disciplined thug. Ricky Stuart was smart enough to drop him. Not convinced he's what we need.
I said that about CT (not the thug bit) and thought he was pretty ordinary signing if not our worst off season buy
Flanno may have just unlocked something and I think Corey’s age and wraps only a year ago may be reignited by our coach
Same with DS.. least I am hoping it works that way

TheRev

First Grade
You have it wrong way round but
Corey is the almost certainty as a 13
The prop is DS but not sorted yet
fascinating.. and if correct then Eisenhuth surely isnt picking up a Top30 position.. or atleast not immediately.. maybe he hangs around with a T&T to see what filters out next year.. or maybe he can do better, even the UK..

I think Eisenhuth has been super solid for us, I do want to keep him but at the same time I dont.. because it will stop us recruiting someone higher up the food chain.. we have the cash but not enough positions... and we also cant fit em all in the 17 man squad anyway.

BLM01

First Grade
fascinating.. and if correct then Eisenhuth surely isnt picking up a Top30 position.. or atleast not immediately.. maybe he hangs around with a T&T to see what filters out next year.. or maybe he can do better, even the UK..

I think Eisenhuth has been super solid for us, I do want to keep him but at the same time I dont.. because it will stop us recruiting someone higher up the food chain.. we have the cash but not enough positions... and we also cant fit em all in the 17 man squad anyway.
Don’t count on the Huth
Playing for a contract
The Top 30 or 35 including development is far from done and dusted for next year
Watch with interest from about Oct 1 after we win the GF or Sept 8 whichever may come first when we exit this year

Latest posts