What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Rumours Thread

maestro1

Bench
Looks like 100% control for retention and recruitment
So it looks like it but you're not sure. So you are guessing...... And of course it suits your bag Flanno agenda. . He has a board he answers to. There is no way it is 100% Flanno. I haven't seen you give him credit for Val and Cookie. Oh that's right, Val is not as good as Lomax and Cookie is too old......... But RCG, who 100% Flanno missed is a spring chicken.
You still haven't answered me on who you would have to replace 100%Flanno

Jubilee

Juniors

Great signing by the Eagles
Originally a great signing by Wests. But per the report he was apparently determined not to play in a side that also contained Lachlan Galvin. So Tigers chose Galvin over Large. Hard to understand bcs Large looks to me like a center.

Anyway, shows what happens when agents/players think they have the whip hand in negotations. Next thing we know, players will want half time M & Ms with all the green ones removed.

TheRev

Coach

carltonsouth79

First Grade
The only way this club can become elite again is by doing a complete overhaul from the board all the way down to the doorman at the Taj.
The club we all love is completely stagnant and it shows.
I agree. There is a great series on one of the Nine streaming platforms that followed the Pennies for two of their GFvictories. You really get an insight into how they build such a professional organisation and culture of success.

hewi

Bench
Previous coaches who have shown the door to Dragons juniors mostly that under a decent coach have become regular first graders need to hang their heads in shame. They had a habit of keeping the poor ones and letting the good ones go.

Latest posts