What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Rumours Thread

RedVee

First Grade
As did I at hurstville cop shop I was lucky enough to be in the first year of p plate licenses, the cops were tough on us in those days, it only took me 4 years to finally get my full license but to be fair in my defense to this day I still think the cops use to wait for me in my boot
In my test a car cut me off and tried to put me off the road. I was aware and able to miss them and come to a controlled stop.
ibthink the test was over then, didn’t matter from then on.

justadragon

Bench
Apparently Gutho not keen on travelling from Manly to Wollongong. Damn.
I'm over hearing about this travel bullshit and so on, move to the f$#king gong and increase your property portfolio, if its only three years you can then go back to your beloved northern beaches and sell the property at a hefty little profit. Whenever I hear of reasons like this, of course if he did actually say it, it makes me wonder why we would chase someone who has no desire to come to the club and comes up with crap not to go there. I'm really hoping this is not the case.

Wolfgang90

Juniors
I'm over hearing about this travel bullshit and so on, move to the f$#king gong and increase your property portfolio, if its only three years you can then go back to your beloved northern beaches and sell the property at a hefty little profit. Whenever I hear of reasons like this, of course if he did actually say it, it makes me wonder why we would chase someone who has no desire to come to the club and comes up with crap not to go there. I'm really hoping this is not the case.

Me too. It's good to see we've got the younger players in our squad like Loko & Halangahu moving to Wollongong. If we were a good team then travel wouldn't be an excuse. They'd move to the shire at the very least. I don't think we NEED Gutho but he would be a very good addition.

justadragon

Bench
Me too. It's good to see we've got the younger players in our squad like Loko & Halangahu moving to Wollongong. If we were a good team then travel wouldn't be an excuse. They'd move to the shire at the very least. I don't think we NEED Gutho but he would be a very good addition.
Totally agree mate, in todays world and what they are getting paid, travel should not come into it, anyone who uses the travel card as an excuse is a total and utter wanker, and utterly dicking the club around.

mattw5

Juniors
Ok, if we can just take a breath, Parra haven't released him, they have just allowed him to talk to rivals and see what happens. Have we heard from Gutho that he doesnt like what Parra are trying to do, or that he wants to come to the Dragons ? He could back himself , play at Parra for another $950k next year and possibly Parra offer him a new role for a couple of years. I really would just love it for once to hear a player say that he would love to go to the Dragons. Would there still be takers for him in a years time ? possibly,,,,,
Players will only say that once they have signed on.

mattw5

Juniors
Surely the Gordons have some real estate in the Gong they can put him up in for 3 years, oh wait they don’t give a shit & offer nothing.

Latest posts