What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Saifiti Twins

Vee

First Grade
Is one better than the other? Which is which?

They've both played for nsw, both have had their moments.

They look the same to me. I remember thinking that about the burgess twins and seibold? went there and put them on different programs.

Vic Mackey

Referee
Both are meh, neither should ever have played origin. Joey got them there from memory. In hindsight it screwed the knights as they though they were better then they were and got paid well above their worth.

Woody90

Juniors
Both are meh, neither should ever have played origin. Joey got them there from memory. In hindsight it screwed the knights as they though they were better then they were and got paid well above their worth.

At one point Daniel in particular was a gun. It was such a long time ago though I’m not surprised people forget that. He was always the more talented one, but became very lazy after given a massive contract upgrade.

Jacob’s fine. Not fantastic but decent. Tends to get lumped in with his brother a lot and probably cops more criticism than he deserves due to that.

Apey

Staff member
Yeah Jacob's okay, Dan has been a wage thief for a while now. He had a purple patch where he deservedly got picked for Origin and even played well (so did Jacob for the most part) but he's a lazy bum who has regressed significantly since.

Would happily get rid of Dan and keep Jacob for now.