What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The sequel disease

Eelementary

Post Whore
skeepe said:
Shrek the Third
Pirates of the Caribbean 3
Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer
Die Hard 4.0
28 Weeks Later
Rush Hour 3
Saw IV

They're the ones I'll probably check out. Not expecting too much (although Die Hard and Rush Hour should be awesome, because it's Bruce Willis and Jackie Chan).

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Some sequeals are fine.

The ones I hate are the ones that actually spoil the first installment.

Highlander as an example.

axl rose

Bench
Salvation was a good if flawed film.

Change my mind!

The T-800's method of killing is to toss John Connor across various rooms. He could simply have crushed his head/neck.

ᵃᶜᵗᵘᵃˡˡʸ ᶦ ʳᵉᵃˡˡʸ ᵉⁿʲᵒʸᵉᵈ ˢᵃˡᵛᵃᵗᶦᵒⁿ

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
I think these days we wish there were more sequels, instead we’re getting reboots of series that are only a few years old. Just add to the canon instead of constantly rewriting it ffs.

bileduct

Coach
Worst part of Salvation was the trailers giving away a huge spoiler
Worst trailer ever when it comes to spoiling a movie was the one for The Bone Collector.

Leland Orser has such a distinctive and easily recognisable voice, and they had him doing a voice over in the trailer as the killer when it was supposed to be a whodunnit movie. Then he appears right at the beginning as Denzel's medical technician.

t-ba

Post Whore
The heart transplant in an open-air field surgery

If Bryce Dallas Howard can outrun a frankensaurus in four inch heels she can perform open heart surgery in an open-air field.

Next!

Edit - the original ending would have been better for this until it got leaked and they changed it. Skin Job Connor would have been amazeballs.