What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The sharks dream team

30 Year Sharkie

Juniors
Inferno, just happen to have my copy in front of me now.

"The Sharks: Colour me Black, White and Blue" by Gary Lester
Playright Publishing 2001 (I think this is the Club's Imprint)
ISBN 0 949853 79 8

Mine was a treasured gift from my poor suffering father who has been an Idiot for even longer than I. I *think* he got it from the Leagues Club

On the subject of the team, hard to argue against most of the selections. Like many I would have gone for McMartin, and McGaw is definitely unlucky. For mine he'd be on the bench instead of BK. Panda was an awesome kick - remember the days when we'd win the games that came down to penalties? Would regularly pot them from half way in the days when they had real balls.

Inferno

Coach
Cheers mate.

I'll probably email the club and ask them how much.

They should take pity on a fan trying to find out about the old days when we weren't crap.

Quigs

Immortal
Inferno said:
good?

You're being modest mate. YOU'RE A BLOODY CHAMP. Looks like I found a decent birthday present to ask for :D

If I was a filthy rich bastard too, I'd buy it for you...

Afterall, us Idiots have got to stick together.

Cheers
(Declared idiot #88 and proud member of the ten team)
Quigs

Quigs

Immortal
30 Year Sharkie said:
Rats, just pipped by Quigs .. again. I guess he's a more dedicated Idiot than I...

Naaah Naa naNa Naaaaahhhh

Idiot....

Cheers
(Declared Idiot #88 and proud member of the ten team)
Quigs

Dorsel

Juniors
No dream team can be without big Danny "The Ox" Lee IMO.....he was awesome...no bigger heart

Inferno

Coach
*bump

Just letting anyone whose interested know, the "Colour me black white and blue" is available from the club and is $25. You can either get it from the Sharkies reception desk or give them a call and order it over the phone.

Boldo

Juniors
I think a Sharks worst team ever makes for far more interesting reading...

The Captain is Beau Scott.

I'd name more but I'll get taunted. Sean Ryan is vice

cheese

Bench
I would say simmons at fullback, but even though its the worst team, I'd still like to see them maybe win a couple

Latest posts