What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Sharks OWN3D™©® you & so will we!!!

NZ Warrior said:
Why should I return fire on sheep jokes. I mean, sheep jokes are the lowest of the low. You use sheep jokes when you have nothing left. You & Zippy should get back to me when you can actually think up your own material. And please, make it original.

It's like you're blaming us because sheep give you a woody....

See, sheep jokes give you the sh*ts so therefore sheep jokes are all that is required to annoy you. What you give back is worthy of that and only that.

NZ Warrior

First Grade
I'll tell you now, EA. I don't suffer sheep jokes, I'm above them. It's just I have to encounter you all the time and you still have nothing to say. Do you know how f**king annoying that is???

It's like someone calling your house, saying hi, then saying nothing else. That's a perfect metaphor for what is going on here. If you aren't up to it, if you have nothing else to say, do us all a favour and hang up the phone and stop calling my f**king house.

NZ Warrior

First Grade
Gee Manly, you're really pushing it close. I'll be brutally honest with you all. You don't deserve to be in the Top 8 and you will lose against Canberra next week. You lost tonight against a side that was trying it's very hardest to lose as well.

As fate would have it, we should have been the ones to push you out of the 8. But we have come up short too many times this season and this is the price we pay. Manly need to get their sh*t sorted out big time if they want to perform in the finals series.

NZ Warrior said:
I'll tell you now, EA.

Oh, do tell.

NZ Warrior said:
I don't suffer sheep jokes, I'm above them.

No you aren't, you're an arrogant Kiwi with nothing to be arrogant about. In short, you aren't above sheep jokes because you are a sheep joke.

NZ Warrior said:
It's just I have to encounter you all the time and you still have nothing to say. Do you know how f**king annoying that is???

lol

Wanker.

Nothing annoys me.

NZ Warrior said:
It's like someone calling your house, saying hi, then saying nothing else.

Hi.

NZ Warrior said:
That's a perfect metaphor for what is going on here.

No it isn't. What's happening here is that you'r running around different forums proclaiming that you're the "master" or some such thing when you obviously aren't. You don't do it in the Warriors forum because they just delete it when someone confronts you.

You opened your trap, couldn't back it up and now you have to pay the piper.

My name is James Galway.

NZ Warrior said:
If you aren't up to it, if you have nothing else to say, do us all a favour and hang up the phone and stop calling my f**king house.

See, even your metaphors stink.

The Tigers, Dragons and Manly forums aren't your house, they're the graveyards for your ego....

Cletus

First Grade
EA, I can't think of another troller that is so pleasant to hear from. Everything NZ says is in good humour, there's no animosity or aggro. I can't see what you're problem is. What are you doimg on the Manly forum bagging him out anyway? I thought you went for the Parra.(The sig line corrected me)
Anyway, you win NZ. Do you're worst. I would say it was a good game but lets face it there weren't two champion teams out there. Jones had the best game I've seen him have in a long time, it was nice to see a great player have a decent sendoff.

Onan the barbarian said:
EA, I can't think of another troller that is so pleasant to hear from.

You need to get out more.

Onan the barbarian said:
Everything NZ says is in good humour, there's no animosity or aggro.

There's none in mine either, I'm surprised that anyone could read it otherwise.

Onan the barbarian said:
I can't see what you're problem is.

I don't have a problem.

Onan the barbarian said:
What are you doimg on the Manly forum bagging him out anyway? I thought you went for the Parra.(The sig line corrected me)

The Wests Tigers logo in my signature must have confused you into thinking I followed the Eels....

Onan the barbarian said:
Anyway, you win NZ. Do you're worst.

He will, but it won't amount to much and it won't be funny.

Onan the barbarian said:
I would say it was a good game but lets face it there weren't two champion teams out there. Jones had the best game I've seen him have in a long time, it was nice to see a great player have a decent sendoff.

Manly have been pissing me off since the day I first started following Rugby League.

All they've done is given teams that don't deserve to be in the 8 a sniff, thus pissing me off once more.

Rexxy

Coach
Onan the barbarian said:
EA, I can't think of another troller that is so pleasant to hear from.

Let me guess, you'd be a fan of root canal therapy and being fisted by a maori biker on animal tranquiliser?

NZ Warrior

First Grade
Oh Rexxy, I'm still trying to get on to your "biggest cat at LU" sig.

And EA or James Galway or Zippy or who the f**k cares.....Hi.

Onan the Barbarian. It was an ugly game. Just put in your sig "NZ Warrior owns Gregstar & EA." for a week, that's cool.

NZ Warrior said:

And EA or James Galway or Zippy or who the f**k cares.....Hi.

Onan the Barbarian. It was an ugly game. Just put in your sig "NZ Warrior owns Gregstar & EA." for a week, that's cool.

Yeah, that'll hurt. :lol:

LOL @ the fisting Moari.

Enjoy paheka.

Rexxy

Coach
my sig has a "one genius limit". But you went real close.

And I hope the maori doesn't use lube....

NZ Warrior said:

lotti

Bench
it was fitting for Stacey to score a try in his last NRL game ever but he didn't have to score the final one.

Latest posts