What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The shit list and more.

King-Gutho94

Coach
Enter:

Ryan Matterson.

Only plays well against the shit teams and always is put in his place against the top clubs. Probably our most overrated player. I also think he's a bit of a cat.
Couldn't agree more i actually think our attack looked a lot better in the 5 weeks when he wasnt there at the start of the year.

I wouldn't be re-signing him especially with his concussion issues already. I reckon shaun lane is playing better atm and thats saying something.

Soto

Bench
Enter:

Ryan Matterson.

Only plays well against the shit teams and always is put in his place against the top clubs. Probably our most overrated player. I also think he's a bit of a cat.
While i dont disagree he looked a much more better player at Roosters and Tigers..playing a bash up merchant is not his go..
Move him to the middle or the left...looks shit on the right..
I think he has a few mates to enter with him if I'm being honest and the higher/ highest paid players are on overs

Wally21

Bench
Enter:

Ryan Matterson.

Avenger, I’m not sure that he is a cat… but he’s not a $700K a year player by any stretch of the imagination. If what I’m hearing is right and that’s what he expects from the club, I think he need to make sure the door doesn’t hit him on the way out

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Matterson made 13 runs, most being in rucking out positions (so wasn’t put in a position to attack) so got “smashed most of the time. 3 offloads / 1 TB. Also made 39 tackles ( 1 miss)……

hardly a “cat”…..

Avenger

Immortal
Matterson made 13 runs, most being in rucking out positions (so wasn’t put in a position to attack) so got “smashed most of the time. Also made 39 tackles ( 1 miss)……

hardly a “cat”…..
For a man his size he is soft. I'd swap him for Luke Thompson at Canterbury in a millisecond. And I was right about Nathan Brown which is why he is on the list. He is starting to become a joke and should be benched. We are so stupid for re-signing him. He has regressed so badly.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
For a man his size he is soft. I'd swap him for Luke Thompson at Canterbury in a millisecond. And I was right about Nathan Brown which is why he is on the list. He is starting to become a joke and should be benched. We are so stupid for re-signing him. He has regressed so badly.
Thompson plays middle so has more opportunities to “look” for work.

Matterson plays edge so basically his “attack” is related to our structure/spine.

However he made a decent effort to get involved and took some pretty shitty hit ups tonight…..

Howe Papa would be twice the player of Thompson if he played in the middle…

IFR33K

Coach
I think a new player may be inaugurated on Friday Night about 10pm. I think you will be surprised who that player is.

Nobody escapes the shit list.

@Avenger surely it’s your fellow countryman. Don’t be a biased merkin, you know he needs to be here.

forward pass

Coach
Yeah not sure why Nbrown is playing as a playmaker and throwing short passes to runners who are getting completely smashed.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Matterson is being used horribly, even at the Tigers he was used better. The job of a coach is to get the best out of his players and use their strengths. Can anyone honestly say that is being done with Matto??? Dylan Brown??? Sivo gets a cold on the wing most of the time he gets the ball flat footed with little room while he is paired with a centre who is unable to set up his winger if his life depended on it and he doesn't even look at him and he always steps back into the defence anyway.

Nathan Brown how many 4th tackle settlers tonight??? His ball playing while handy is totally overused, our attack and shapes for an elite level RL team are totally inept and embarrassing all the while the coach is dribbling about Effort area's and chasing collisions. I am so over watching us try and attack, it's depressing time for a new coach with some new idea's because we look a stale unhappy football side ATM.