What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The shit list and more.

JokerEel

Coach
We need to start the mini rebuild and try and offload him,Brown and Bryce to the UK.

We are in a mini rebuild now.

Ice
Reed
Marata
Kaufusi
Opa
-------------
Waqa
Brown
Cartwright

If we don't have full-time replacements for 23 sign whoever before they are off the market.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Uh huh... thanks Forrest.
Well if I spell it out for you you whinge and if I let you draw your own conclusions you still f**ken whinge. This is after you had a whinge that a preferred player was off contract sooner than a less preferred player who was signed earlier than him. Basically, if a player is locked up inside the top 17 contracts you have to account for him when signing other players in future. It's called squad succession, maybe you've heard of it. Don't pretend it's obvious when your complaints reveal that you never even gave it any thought until it was pointed out.

the phantom menace

First Grade
Ice -> ...? I don't think we have anyone yet, unless we start Matterson at edge and use Bryce as the edge bench cover?
Reed -> Hodgson/J Arthur combo
Marata -> Hopgood (in middle rotation, I guess?)
Kaufusi -> Momoisea? (or Makatoa, who had a spot pretty much all 2022 except at the end)
Opa -> ? Probably one of Russell, Cini, etc
-------------
Waqa -> ? Simonssen, or one of Russell, Cini, etc
N Brown -> Maybe this is the Rodwell, Ogden bench spot for development
Cartwright -> Regular 18th man, or possible edge bench cover (if we don't get someone else in the squad for the edge defeneder/backline cover bench spot)

the phantom menace

First Grade
Well if I spell it out for you you whinge and if I let you draw your own conclusions you still f**ken whinge. This is after you had a whinge that a preferred player was off contract sooner than a less preferred player who was signed earlier than him. Basically, if a player is locked up inside the top 17 contracts you have to account for him when signing other players in future. It's called squad succession, maybe you've heard of it. Don't pretend it's obvious when your complaints reveal that you never even gave it any thought until it was pointed out.
Oh dear, you've strayed so far from the original post that was made, no-one's paying attention anymore, least of all me.... At least you kept your less relevant dribble out of the game day thread while the match was being played yesterday.

the phantom menace

First Grade
He says as he once again plays the man
Gronk's response (that Opacic had a long-term goal to play/move overseas with his family) was way more informative and relevant in terms of the original point, and made anything you typed on the matter prior or since completely moot.

Move on.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Gronk's response (that Opacic had a long-term goal to play/move overseas with his family) was way more informative and relevant in terms of the original point, and made anything you typed on the matter prior or since completely moot.

Move on.
So until you read that you assumed we had no reason to sign him for only two years. Like we just plucked a number out of our arses and the player did likewise until both parties came up with the same number. I’m glad this new information helped you realise not everything is an opportunity to whinge about the club.

the phantom menace

First Grade
To be honest, I didn't read your post/s on this matter past their first couple of words... has sadly become standard practice, unless those first few words signal some actual relevance to the topic at hand.

As I said last time, move on... the topic (and information provided by others) has

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
To be honest, I didn't read your post/s on this matter past their first couple of words... has sadly become standard practice, unless those first few words signal some actual relevance to the topic at hand.

As I said last time, move on... the topic (and information provided by others) has
I didn’t read any of this but I thought I’d reply with a smug comment anyway.

Avenger

Immortal
Seeing that it is Orthodox Xmas I have a premonition of new additions for season 2023 and no resurrections for Orthodox Easter.

This thread has been remarkable. Easily more accurate than that stupid octopus in the Soccer World Cup.

Rocket man

Juniors
Seeing that it is Orthodox Xmas I have a premonition of new additions for season 2023 and no resurrections for Orthodox Easter.

This thread has been remarkable. Easily more accurate than that stupid octopus in the Soccer World Cup.
What's your premonition?

Latest posts