What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The shit list and more.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
My family got me some Air Max Pulse for my birthday. They're pretty cool but I miss the old school BWs. I've had three or four pairs of these in my life:

Nike-Air-Max-BW-Persian-Violet-2016-Product.jpg

EelEtric

Juniors
So what's an Eshay? Is it a new word

The Eshay is a breed of street rat, mostly found to be in the teenage years. It is common to see these creatures wear sports wear brands with big logos. These baby mammals hunt in large packs to secure their safety. On their own they powerless cowards but once in a pack they start to bark at innocent people, especially the mentally ill. If your trying to spot one of these fascinating creatures I would suggest going to a local shopping centre as this is where they commonly hunt and breed/play/smoke cigs/yell at randoms/run in front of cars ect.
Source: https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Eshay

King-Gutho94

Coach
The shithouse white jerseys deserve to be on the shit list.

Did a backtrack on games wearing it this is the record we also wore a similar strip in the 2013 season when Ricky was coaching we got rid of it after 12 months.

8 wins from 20 games since 2021
0 wins from 9 in 2013.

8 from 29 is close to wooden spoon areas.

Whatever muppet signed off on it should be marched out of Kellyville HQ.
Well we have added another 2 losses in the white garbage strip since I posted this.

8 from 31 at 25.80% win rate.

I suspect we have another 5 games in this strip before the year as out with the away games.

I hope it's gone for good next year.

It's a disgrace we run around looking like the Bulldogs.

Your telling me the other night wearing gold or yellow would have clashed with the Knights home strip.