What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The shit list and more.

King-Gutho94

Coach
Antonelli was a joke of an appointment. Another bargain basement buy for the coaching staff from our tight-arse of a club.

I have Murphy ahead of him on credibility that's how much i think of Antonelli.

Was Brad taking all the dough in the footy department we couldn't afford decent assistants or was it the fact Brad didn't want to feel threaten with a strong enough assistant so he could stay in control and not feel threatened with his job.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Antonelli was a joke of an appointment. Another bargain basement buy for the coaching staff from our tight-arse of a club.

Was Brad taking all the dough in the footy department we couldn't afford decent assistants or was it the fact Brad didn't want to feel threaten with a strong enough assistant so he could stay in control and not feel threatened with his job.
Girl Why Dont We Have Both GIF

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore

Barrett would be on way more than Antonelli or Murphy. He is more experienced and far better credentialed.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Poor coaching.
I thought you said previously that our squad was just as good. Now you agree it’s worse but it’s due to poor coaching?

Reality is that there’s no one reason why we have declined. Our coach could have done a lot better, our players could have taken more responsibility, we could have had less injuries, our HOF could have done more to help ensure we had depth to support some of our ageing (and declining) key players etc etc.

We are at a point now where all of that has contributed to a situation where a change of coach alone may not be enough to turn things around.

JokerEel

Coach
Whose not on the shit list currently in the squad like seriously is there anyone to actually add to it.

Jason Ryles could be the only one not one on it by the end of the year.

Give it time... he may jump onboard early and sign some merkins that are shit

I thought you said previously that our squad was just as good. Now you agree it’s worse but it’s due to poor coaching?

Reality is that there’s no one reason why we have declined. Our coach could have done a lot better, our players could have taken more responsibility, we could have had less injuries, our HOF could have done more to help ensure we had depth to support some of our ageing (and declining) key players etc etc.

We are at a point now where all of that has contributed to a situation where a change of coach alone may not be enough to turn things around.
#resources
#luck

Eelementary

Post Whore

I said was basically the same squad that made the 2022 Grand Final, in response to a comment that a coach needs cattle to work with.

I'm not saying it's worse; the squad is more experienced, but seemingly less fit. Fitness has to be something the coaching staff handles, no?

I don't think coaching is our biggest issue, but coaching is a massive contributor to our biggest problem - a total lack of leadership at the club.

King-Gutho94

Coach
Well let's hope by fulltime this list shit list hasn't grown.

The current members yet to be inducted

Gutherson
Talagi
Penisini
Drown
RCG
Hands
Grieg
Cartwright
Joffa
Moretti
Makatoa