What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The sky is

BJ

Juniors
why is the sky blue? because the ocean is blue.. why is the ocean blue? because the sky is blue :?

BJ

Juniors
acctually the suns rays reflecting off fragments in the sky make the sky blue.. it's the way they are reflected off those fragements due to the position of the fragments that give off the blue colour.. and then they are reflected off the coean..

my first post on the topic was just a silly little thing i heard once.. can't remember where.. thought the sillyness of the post would fit in well here in the ffb..

Johns Magic

Referee
acctually the suns rays reflecting off fragments in the sky make the sky blue.. it's the way they are reflected off those fragements due to the position of the fragments that give off the blue colour..

What colour would it be if someone moved the fragments to another position :?:

Nuffs

Bench
madunit said:
nuffs calling someone a stupidhead=ironic

i'm not a stupidhead! i may be a dickhead, but not a stupidhead!

looks like we've got something in common!

Dani

Immortal
the sky is balck at the moment and it's leaking water and little balls of ice :!:

Alba

Coach
actually my friend did an assignment on the sky last year and discovered that even though the naked eye tells you that the sky is blue it is actually purple!

Andy

First Grade
Timanaz_Baybee said:
actually my friend did an assignment on the sky last year and discovered that even though the naked eye tells you that the sky is blue it is actually purple!

Are you naked??

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Andy, you need to be drinking more milk.

:arrow: garn git you filthy varmint! :arrow: ;-)