What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The social thread

SP

Bench
I was with this chick, we had a great time, we done everything together

it was fun

Then i woke up

SP

Bench
nah, the fat short one doesnt interest me, she's a bit of an iffy ;-) :lol:

i think i may have to go next door to the mcfinger daughters, i havent met them yet :lol:

*Sandy*

First Grade
:shock:

To change the subject ... very quickly ... :lol:

I just got a phone call from my kids school and I won a $200 gift voucher for filling out a survey!! :D That would have to be one of the best prizes I've won along with the rare Super League Magazine signed by Ryan Girdler which I won on the PI site for having the most responded to thread (and one that kept to it's title ;-) )

Big Artie

Juniors
I cannot but help feel sorry for you poor simple panther supporters, Because I have been busy for a week and living a real life then I get back on here to read the absolute garbage, the dribble that you go on with it unbeleiveable, not one word about footy. Fibros got nothing, I suppose you got a win against the bunnies WOW, but once again the roosters showed they are the bench mark smashing the sharks this evening, nobody owns the roosters they own evryone