What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The social thread

SP

Bench
Next year, myself and my other band member, dione will be both auditioning, although we cant go in there both together

SP

Bench
1. PK: 655
2. Fibro man: 377
3. Lewis: 358
4. Parra_Panther: 355
5. mightypanther: 339
6. pepstar87: 294
7. Big Mick: 289
8. PREDATOR: 175
9. Caged Panther: 145
10. Lainey: 128

The True Panther fan: PK

Panther fan with too much time on their hands: Big Mick (Increase of 79), pepstar87 in 2nd with an increase of 53 and PK in 3rd with an increase of 44.

Big Mick

Referee
PK said:
Mick, it would depend on peoples tastes and expectations. The band you play with may compliment the style of your singing, so then if you don't make it solo it doesn't necessarily mean that you can't sing or your not good enough or whatever runs through your minds at the time of being told you are no longer required. It always hurts when you are shown the door but the best thing you have Mick is knowing that you already have a band to walk back to. ;-) Stay positive and learn from the experiences.

my Band broke up unfortunately.

Our bass player just went over to America and got a gig in an up and coming band over there. So thats great for him, he was a great bass player.

SP

Bench
its not good when your band breaks up, my current band is my 2nd band of the same thing (2 piece male/female band), my old singer, Kelly, she moved to Perth, so i had to find someone else, it took me a while, but it was worth it in the long run

Big Mick

Referee
Hey Lewis, did Dragon King get in touch with you about the movie music thing. I referred him to you, thought it might be a good chance for you to make a name for yourself.