What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The social thread

*Sandy*

First Grade
I can't see anything wrong with Big Artie....yet! But we could find some resistance from him in near future with us successfully selling to him that being a panther fan is much, much more fun than being a lonely Rooster fan! ;-)

Coming to Penrith on Sunday Art? I'll hold a seat for you in Bay 5! :lol:

SP

Bench
Well with my Aussie Idol 2 audition, i went pretty good, but you have to go through 2 lots of judges before you get to sing in front of Dicko, Marcia & Mark

This is how it will go (especially for Big Mick)

Audition infront of 2 judges, if you go good, you get a blue card

with that blue card you Sing in front of the Executive Producer of Aussie Idol

and if your successful, you will get a pink card saying you will be auditioning either tuesday, wednesday or thursday (well it was for us anyway) in front of the 3 AI judges and on camera

and with me, i got to the Executive Producer, but im going again next yr (if they'll do it, which i think they will)

Now Mick, here are some things to take note of (since Brisbane got 7000 last night and i was #64, i arrived on the Friday at 3.30pm)

Do not go at the time you said you'll go, arrive at the auditions, around 2-3 in the afternoon on the friday, if you go there on 3 am on saturday there will be probably almost 1000 people, if not more)

And if you do decide to stay overnight, take blankets ect with you (well common sense anyway)

SP

Bench
well with us, the first 120 were guaranteed and first up in the line up, then whoever came in next

we used a numbering system

Tupac Shakur

First Grade
I havent really been following this conversation Lewis but are you auditioning for Aus Idol? I think i read that somewhere in here...?

choc_soldier

Coach
Were you able to see that genital like formation on Mark Holden's forehead?

I swear I see it every time I watch Australian Idol.

*Sandy*

First Grade
Hey Lewis, maybe the Exec Producer isn't a Panther fan! ;-) Bad Luck for this time Lewis, but it sounds like you will be better of for the experience and hopefully will further along the line next time.

SP

Bench
nah, you couldnt get to see the 3 judges

you would if you'd made it through the person that i didnt make it past

and also here is my telstra pic from it

bris5_1_.jpg

SP

Bench
Big Mick said:
Numbering system, what do u mean by that.

Someone used a ticketbook and we all took a ticket and went in order of what ticket number you are, it worked quite well

*Sandy*

First Grade
Mick, it would depend on peoples tastes and expectations. The band you play with may compliment the style of your singing, so then if you don't make it solo it doesn't necessarily mean that you can't sing or your not good enough or whatever runs through your minds at the time of being told you are no longer required. It always hurts when you are shown the door but the best thing you have Mick is knowing that you already have a band to walk back to. ;-) Stay positive and learn from the experiences.

Lewis, your looking good in that teal mate!