What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The social thread

*Sandy*

First Grade
I think Fibro was in 2nd place. He's been missing in action of late. Must be too busy stirring up the pot in Bondi.

SP

Bench
yeah fibro was in 2nd place, just PP traded places

also mick, did u audition on the weekend??

Big Mick

Referee
Well just had my audition today.

I was #19 person there today.

I got through the first stage and got to see the executive producer where I was turned down, so I failed.

I don't regret it at all. The experience of it all was magnificent. I met friends i'll keep for ages from it. Its fantastic.

SP

Bench
great stuff, got to the same dude as me

yeah the experience was great i agree. i cant wait until next yr

lainey

Juniors
Oh no Lewis and Big Mick, I was looking forward to voting for you guys this year. Better luck next year. :(

*Sandy*

First Grade
I was also wondering how you went too Big Mick and sorry to hear that you didnt get further but good to hear that you enjoyed the experience. Both you and Lewis can't say you didn't tried. :clap: Well done to both of you.

choc_soldier

Coach
Well done Lewis and Big Mick... the country don't know what they're missing out on.

No, seriously. Probably won't even got on the telly.

SP

Bench
thanks PP

i just hope in the end of AI2, that someone actually DECENT wins it, and hopefully it will be a chick

Big Artie

Juniors
:lol: Very Very lucky you panthers against the dogs, wait until the eagles get you at Brookie your record there is pretty bad if I remember :twisted:

Big Artie

Juniors
Yep PK the reason you love girdler so much is that he wouldnt be able to run away from you he can only go 70 m before his hammie goes, what a joke, the only thing he has done all year and it puts him out thank christ I dont have to watch his ordinary efforts for the next few weeks.