What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The social thread

Panthers_Gurl

First Grade
big artie i think i may know why you seem to follow gird's every move like all of us u have a soft spot for him and i understand he is rather hot!!

choc_soldier

Coach
Big Artie said:
Yep PK the reason you love girdler so much is that he wouldnt be able to run away from you he can only go 70 m before his hammie goes, what a joke, the only thing he has done all year and it puts him out thank christ I dont have to watch his ordinary efforts for the next few weeks.

But we have the unfortunate luck of having to watch Hodges play. :|

choc_soldier

Coach
Big Artie said:
:lol: Very Very lucky you panthers against the dogs, wait until the eagles get you at Brookie your record there is pretty bad if I remember :twisted:

Up until 2002, yes, but...

2002 - PENRITH 68 NORTHERN EAGLES 28
2003 - PENRITH 52 MANLY 26

I think we do all right there now... ;-)

*Sandy*

First Grade
I bet you were in the stands giving Penrith a large standing ovation at fulltime Artie. ;-)

*Sandy*

First Grade
No Artie cant stand to watch the roosters that's why he can be found in the panther stands. Too soft for the hill ... nowhere near tough like Fibro man! Go Artie. Girds could still out run you with a banged up hammie! :mrgreen:

Big Artie

Juniors
parra_panther said:
Big Artie said:
:lol: Very Very lucky you panthers against the dogs, wait until the eagles get you at Brookie your record there is pretty bad if I remember :twisted:

Up until 2002, yes, but...

2002 - PENRITH 68 NORTHERN EAGLES 28
2003 - PENRITH 52 MANLY 26

Have a look prior to 2002 big artie rite again

Panthers_Gurl

First Grade
blah blah blah so did you watch the game friday big artie i feel alsleep the roosters always make me sleepy what was the fulltime score???

Big Artie

Juniors
yes i did & i give credit to the dogs they played well, I will also b watching the p anthers who will struggle today at brookvale , but you do seem to know it all probably becau se you have been to all of 20-30games & played in none, you definately have a Gre :lol: at knowledge of our great game. ;-)

Big Artie

Juniors
Big Artie said:
yes i did & i give credit to the dogs they played well, I will also b watching the p anthers who will struggle today at brookvale , but you do seem to know it all probably becau se you have been to all of 20-30games & played in none, you definately have a Gre :lol: at knowledge of our great game. ;-)
Pa thnther Gurl I hate being right all the time when it comes to footy :shock:

*Sandy*

First Grade
Maybe i should change the title to:

1500 Reasons why Big Artie thinks he is a Man!

No. 1 - Big Artie thinks he is a man when he blows off Gas!
No.2 - Big Artie thinks he is a man because he pretends to support the Roosters!
No.3 - Big Artie thinks he is a man because his name rhymes with fart!

*Sandy*

First Grade
;-) It's time for some good natured bantering p_g!
I want Artie to Fire UP! :lol:

No.4 - Big Artie thinks he is a man now after just learning how to wipe his own arse recently.

No.5 - Big Artie thinks he is a man now that he can read the back of the toilet door and punch in the right numbers on his mobile for a good time.

No.6 - Big Artie thinks he is a man now that he has outgrown mince and can chew diced up steak.

No.7 - Big Artie thinks he is a man when he roughs it out on the hill with the lads.

No.8 - Big Artie thinks he is a man since graduating from pulling the toilet chain.

Panthers_Gurl

First Grade
:lol: :lol: yeah true but if you use minichello's phone the roosters will pay the bill since they pay minichello!!

Latest posts