What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The social thread

Big Artie

Juniors
PK said:
;-) It's time for some good natured bantering p_g!
I want Artie to Fire UP! :lol:

No.4 - Big Artie thinks he is a man now after just learning how to wipe his own arse recently.

No.5 - Big Artie thinks he is a man now that he can read the back of the toilet door and punch in the right numbers on his mobile for a good time.

No.6 - Big Artie thinks he is a man now that he has outgrown mince and can chew diced up ste.

No.7 - Big Artie thinks he is a man when he roughs it out on the hill with the lads.

No.8 - Big Artie thinks he is a man since graduating from pulling the toilet chain.
U only have 1492 reasons to go,while ur doing that I will increase my football knowlegde 20 fold unlike Urself,that means I will know 50 times as much, I dont ruff it out on the hill either PK I take dfence 2 that :roll:

Big Artie

Juniors
Actually PK I am honoured that u think so highly of me, 1500 reasons I must remind U of girdler, I knew I left a lasting impression upon U, keep up ur good work :clap:

*Sandy*

First Grade
What a turnaround! :D Shall i keep a seat warm for you tomorrow night smack bang in the middle of the Panthers Beer Squad - Bay 5?

choc_soldier

Coach
PK said:
What a turnaround! :D Shall i keep a seat warm for you tomorrow night smack bang in the middle of the Panthers Beer Squad - Bay 5?

And then you can hang around with a bunch of idiots who are a disgrace to the club... :roll: :lol:

*Sandy*

First Grade
Big Artie will fit in then! :D He's an absolute disgrace to the goosters, always posting here because he's got the hots for PK! :lol:

Whose betting on how quick a response i will get to this? :mrgreen:

Panthers_Gurl

First Grade
there once was this guy named big artie
he was never the life of the party
he went for the roosters
oh what big losers
and now hes secretly supporting the panthers :lol:

*Sandy*

First Grade
Roo baby, I have a request! I can't remember if i spoke to you about this on Friday night but since it's Freddy's last year as well and since I am a big fan of his no matter what colour he wears can you add an old pic of him in the panther colours as a tribute to my banner? And can you also change the PK to black background and white writing?

Thanks in advance champ!