What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The social thread

Big Artie

Juniors
I think Lewis is actually a bronco supporter sent into the forum, by wayne Bennett, as a coaching ploy to get the stats, but wayne is wrong 4 once he should have sent him into the roosters & doggies forum, & mayb the dragons, as they r the only teams capable of the big 1 this year ;-) ;-)

Big Artie

Juniors
Cannot find any supporters on this site, must be partying hard and recovering from a scratchy win ova the eels

Panthers_Gurl

First Grade
what else can you do when your sick :roll:
plus im not 18 so i cant go out...yet
and i live nowhere near any football games (canberra doesnt count coz i see em in pre season games)
so yeah shit up

*Sandy*

First Grade
Most definately partying, Art - and where thou Art be? :D Crying in your DC at the paceway? Sifting through the cutlery drawer for a sharp blade, maybe? :clap:

Sweet Angel

Juniors
1500 reasons to love ryan girdler there r to many reasons i could be here for days why i love him but my main reason is hes hottttt and when hes about to kick the ball when he wipes the sweat of is face and that serious look he does is even better

Big Artie

Juniors
panthers_gurl said:
what else can you do when your sick :roll:
plus im not 18 so i cant go out...yet
and i live nowhere near any football games (canberra doesnt count coz i see em in pre season games)
so yeah sh*t up
When ever u r feeling well enuff then I will buy U a lattee, get well soon :)

Latest posts