What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The social thread

Fibroman

First Grade
Ron Jeremy said it was 'all beautiful' once on a Jerry Springer show.

I can assure you Panther Gurl, that I would always wash both hands following an act of self gratification as well as a fresh change of boxers, sheets, dooner, venitian blinds and other objects *edit: Please keep it clean*

*Sandy*

First Grade
LU is having that Trivia night again next year. This time it will either be on a Friday night or Saturday night ... which means I can get to it. It is also in the City at the NSW Leagues Club. Seems like they may have decided to go with the Feb 25/26 weekend - that's the weekend of the Panthers vs Roosters Trial at Cararra Stadium, GC.

So if anyone is not travelling to it and interested in joining me for the night?

*Sandy*

First Grade
Cool Roo. Being a weekend makes it more accessible so we might be able to make a table of us. Trivia I am no good at though. :p I'm just there to drink and have a good time. :lol:

I might be able to twist Big Arties arm into coming and hopefully by then Fibro (that's if I have twisted Fibro's arm enough too) and Artie are hurling insults at each again to give us added entertainment. :mrgreen:

Come on Fibro, it's your anniversary month of the first time someone saw you naked and laughed, we also need your quick wit and intellect to cover my lack of. :D

*Sandy*

First Grade
The date is confirmed by Legend. And we need 10 people. I'll just mention free Krispy Kremes to Big Artie and he will be there. :lol: But shh let's not tell him he has to win them until he is seated.
Morning all, I have booked the NSW Leagues Club for Saturday, Feb 26th. I'll have full details shortly on price and prizes but so far we know:

*Each team will be made up of tables of ten per table
*Food will be providied
*The room has it's own bar
*Cost will be between $30-40 per person (similar to this year)

We are hoping for a larger turnout than what we had this year and having it on a weekend should ensure we get a healthy response from forum members.

As far as prizes goes, we had some great prizes this year and we are hoping to do even better next year. This year we gave away mobile phones, Philips stereos and portable CD players, LU shirts and Krispy Kreme Donuts.

The money we raise from the trivia night goes straight into the cost of running the website and helps us make improvements with issues like the ongoing critical error.

We hope you can join us for what will be a fun night and help support the website as we continue to make improvements that will see the site successful for years to come.

Cheers.

Panthers_Gurl

First Grade
fibro man said:
Ron Jeremy said it was 'all beautiful' once on a Jerry Springer show.

I can assure you Panther Gurl, that I would always wash both hands following an act of self gratification as well as a fresh change of boxers, sheets, dooner, venitian blinds and other objects *edit: Please keep it clean*

:lol: :lol:

Big Mick

Referee
We always thought Fibro was a bit of a wanker.

how is Mrs Palmer and her 5, or 3 daughters in your case Fibro?

mightypanther

Juniors
Do you whatch enterprise I'd like to know why nine yanked it a few weeks ago

Yeah, I was watching Enterprise until 9 did their usual and yanked it off with no
warning at all.

I'm getting used to all the stations doing that whenever they feel like it.

I watched TNG from the very beginning, and as far as I know. I never missed more
than about 10 episodes over all the yearas that series was on.

Same goes for the other series' as well. I very rarely miss an episode of any of them,
and if I have to then I tape them. God knows what I would have done if they had of
been on before they invented the trusty VCR..... :lol:

I have spent many a year being angry and frustrated at the stations for dumping
all sorts of series in the middle, with no notice, and no explanation. ESPECIALLY
sci-fi ones.

They made a shambles of Farscape. Stopping and starting it, changing the days they
would show it, and changing the time. Putting it on later and later each time they
bothered to show a few episodes. They used to do it way back in the days of
Battlestar Galactica as well. The mongrels have always annoyed the crap out of me.

I also enjoyed watching all of the Andromeda series on Fox 8 as well. And I am even
proud to admit that I watched almost every episode of every season of the two
series'..........Xena and Hercules. Not technically sci-fi.......but close enough for me.... :lol:

Fibroman

First Grade
I have a phobia to posts after assisting my dad to fence half an acre at Springwood when I was about 12 years of age. Post holes had to be dug 2 feet into solid sandstone, with a crowbar, and dad said " Real men don't need to wear gloves son!" It turned out to be a nice paling fence. but I had callases like there's no tomorrow.

choc_soldier

Coach
I was going to correlate post whoring and the Shell servo on the Great Western Highway at Eastern Creek.

But I decided to refrain. For the kiddies.

Tupac Shakur

First Grade
parra_panther said:
Raider_69 said:
post whoring is the way of the future IMO
and social threads are the gateway
congrats panther fans :clap: :clap: :clap:

Spoken from one of the masters. :lol:

Notice how he has been on 19999 for days? He created a topic in the FFB and asked people what he should write for his 20000th post. Bit too far if you ask me..

Latest posts