What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The social thread

*Sandy*

First Grade
Pepper - I'm not quite sure but from memory, I don't think the bar actually opened until you were out to sea. ;-) You might have to get legless on your duty free bottles. :D

*Sandy*

First Grade
Sooo.....

What's everyone doing for Chrissie?

Me, I'm spending chrissie day/night with my parents then a couple days later I'm off to Forster for as long as my brother and I can stand each other. :lol:

choc_soldier

Coach
I don't know what shirtless pics of Girds have got to do with the celebration of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, and the fresh beginnings of a new year, but whatever floats your boat! :lol:

Tupac Shakur

First Grade
I got back from the cruise today and it was the best time in my life i cant get over how good it was!!!
It's true that it is 3 girls to every guy! f**kn awesome!!!!!!!

*Sandy*

First Grade
parra_panther said:
I don't know what shirtless pics of Girds have got to do with the celebration of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, and the fresh beginnings of a new year, but whatever floats your boat! :lol:

Lots. He is my GIRD! ;-)

Welcome back Pep.

Fibroman

First Grade
I had a yarn to Gowie at the club the other night, he tends to think that Girds might be getting involved with filming/commentry in surfing events now that footy is behind him. When you invest as much money as he did getting a porcelin smile, you need to get it in front of a camera in some way, shape of form. Apparently he really loves his surfing.

*Sandy*

First Grade
He was once quoted to say he wanted to work as a lifesaver too! :lol: I know all the trivial garb. :lol:

SP

Bench
well i know a person who says there's a beach at Mt Isa and he even caught barramundi there when he met rex hunt

*Sandy*

First Grade
I wonder if he is an earlybird, Umina could have used a lifesaver at 7.00 am last Thursday morning. Poor bloke, poor family. It's a wake up call when you hear of a drowning at a beach that is affectionately known as the kiddies beach on the CC.

I'm gonna go for my bronze in a few years so I can do water safety on Sunday mornings and help the kids out - so he can train with me. :D I really wanna do it so I can jump the waves and fool around on one of those surf rescue boats. :lol:

Tupac Shakur

First Grade
i didnt no someone drowned at umina.... its amazing how much news u miss out on while only being away for 10 days. out in the south pacific its like your detached from the world

Latest posts