What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The social thread

choc_soldier

Coach
I was very surprised at the grading of the "esses" - very steep indeed. My direct line of sight was obscured by the top of my windscreen, such was the angle. I was struggling a bit to keep control at 40-odd km/h.

Nerves of steel indeed.

SP

Bench
last time i went around mt panorama was in 1999 with my brother. we went around a few times

mightypanther

Juniors
Last time I went around Bathurst was on the back of my hubby's motorbike
doing about 140 km/h down the straight, and about 80km/h around the bends.

But if a cop happens to be reading this........oops I of course meant 80 km/h
down the straight, and 40 km/h around the bends.... ;-) :lol:

Fibroman

First Grade
I pumped my Datsun 1600 around there pretty quickly in 1986. Now I drive like an old grandma. I've seen one too many squashed bodies inside mangled metal messes.

Tupac Shakur

First Grade
I just got a sports exhaust fitted to my 89' Corolla today. Sounds so good i love it!
Next week i'm getting a new sound system in it and then shortly after getting new tyres for the mags i already have put on and then getting it lowered. :D

Fibroman

First Grade
Pepper said:
I just got a sports exhaust fitted to my 89' Corolla today. Sounds so good i love it!
Next week i'm getting a new sound system in it and then shortly after getting new tyres for the mags i already have put on and then getting it lowered. :D

Fully sic bro.

My stock standard Hyundai Accent is boring, and a slug to drive, but I dont have to get a pink slip for 3 years and it stops and starts first go every time.

Ahhhh....if only...an A9X Torana with L34 motor.....dreams.....

Panthers_Gurl

First Grade
Fibroman said:
I pumped my Datsun 1600 around there pretty quickly in 1986. Now I drive like an old grandma. I've seen one too many squashed bodies inside mangled metal messes.

i was born in 1986 :lol:

mightypanther

Juniors
Well i was born in 87' so yeah.

My god I feel so damn old..... :(

My son was born in 1987..... :roll:

What's even worse is that my daughter was born in 1978 (she's 26).... :shock: :oops: :lol:

That's ok though........just ask PK, Karen, Kiwipanther, PP etc.......
they will tell you I act like a big kid most of the time..... ;-) :lol:

Just because I'm old in years doesn't mean I gotta look old or act old.
(Well not as long as I can avoid it anyway)

My daughter and I still like the same sort of guys and music and clothes etc,
and we both drive like ratbag racing car drivers so I guess I'm doing ok..... :mrgreen:

mightypanther

Juniors
I almost miss those greetings of yours

:lol: :lol: :lol: ...What -- only almost ???.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Don't worry.....lainey and I will make up for it when we see you in Bathurst ok ??? ;-) :mrgreen:

Latest posts