What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The social thread

Caged Panther

First Grade
So there i am lined up at the KFC in penrith plaza when all of the sudden I here an all might crash behind me and I turn around to see chairs and a table toppled over and two grils going at it in a full on cat fight. Funniest moment of my day and week by a country mile :lol: :lol: :lol:

black magic

Juniors
Caged Panther said:
So there i am lined up at the KFC in penrith plaza when all of the sudden I here an all might crash behind me and I turn around to see chairs and a table toppled over and two grils going at it in a full on cat fight. Funniest moment of my day and week by a country mile :lol: :lol: :lol:

lol I seen that!!! Was funny ay!

choc_soldier

Coach
I was at Parra library on Wednesday, and they had some Korean tea festival on... it involved the loud beating of kettle drums.

In a library.

Next time I go to the footy, I'll see if I can take a book and demand some quiet time.

choc_soldier

Coach
Caged Panther said:

That doesn't surprise me in the slightest. I can actually picture it.

Hopefully they didn't harm any of the pioneer looking stuff in the process... :lol:

Caged Panther

First Grade
parra_panther said:
Caged Panther said:

That doesn't surprise me in the slightest. I can actually picture it.

Hopefully they didn't harm any of the pioneer looking stuff in the process... :lol:

yeah the pioneer stuff really fits in with the techno music coming out of the nearby valley girl store and the maccas.... :lol:

Big Mick

Referee
I got a job today:

Bar Work in the corporate suites at Telstra Stadium

ALSO!

Today is my 20th birthday!

YAY!!!!!!!!!!

*Sandy*

First Grade
lol ... not from here it won't sweet kate! :D BTW more piccys added. ;-) Some goodies of the boys in Round 6 -2005 - it must have something to do with that sensational photographer and the help from a few champs. :p :lol:

kate

Juniors
well i've looked, and whilst they are brilliant pics PK i have just one whinge...... WHERES ROONEY??????????? :roll: :lol:

kate

Juniors
and a damn fine arse it is..... but you know..... could have dont with more ummmmm....... JUST MORE coz you can never have enought ROONEY!!!

SP

Bench
gotta write something in here its been over a month.

And also the new forums look mad