What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The social thread

Caged Panther

First Grade
trying to create the illusion that it all happens on the same day. Bit hard when the auditions were held at darling harbour in sydney last year but the call backs occured at rose hill racecourse

SP

Bench
theres a few people from Brisbane to look out for if they made it to the tv stage

me of course LOL

also a guy called Daniel, who made the tv auditions last yr in Sydney, he was a good singer

Darren: he is a big tall guy from Mackay but he is a bloody good singer

and this 17 yr old girl, who im hoping she made it through, her name is Susie and she is from the Gold Coast, she was in the line last yr but she didnt aufition cause she got sick from standing out in the rain all night, so she stayed in a hotel this time. She is probably the best sounding female that has ever tried out for the show

SP

Bench
mate

i f**ked up majorly, im hoping they dont put me on tv at all.

i decided to sing u2 instead of savage garden and yeah, what a dumb move

but on the bright side

the Darren and Daniel guys i mentioned before made it into the top 100, i reckon these 2 will defintly be in the top 12 in the end

SP

Bench
well in 6-8 weeks i will have recorded a song, im thinking of recording a cover or Crash and Burn or doing one of my originals, but im thinking of going with Crash and burn because i need people to play the instruments for my songs, i only can (sort of) play guitar) and it wont cost as much

SP

Bench
Ok, i thought id bring up my Highs and Lows of last yr and well i think ive done hell of a lot better:

HIGHS

* Getting a Girlfriend
* Making it to the 3rd Round of Australian Idol Auditions
* Recording a song (my AI audition song, Crash and Burn - Savage Garden)
* Being Assistant Music Director at the radio station

LOWS

* f**king up in my AI Audition
* Kelli
Finding a female singer i formed a muck around band with, called Forward Pass in May (i met her from the Aust Idol Auditions)
died.

Just want the following to happen:

Getting into Tafe to do a music course
A New car
A better job

and i think it'll all be good for me

Fibroman

First Grade
Some of you people need to drink more alcohol and other things that you perceive to be problems will pale into insignificence. Come torrs.

Caged Panther

First Grade
Fibroman said:
Some of you people need to drink more alcohol and other things that you perceive to be problems will pale into insignificence. Come torrs.

I've had more than my fair share of alcohol (wild turkey to be specific) this weekend.

choc_soldier

Coach
Caged Panther said:
hey what ever happened to pepstar/tupak did he get banned or something??

I was wondering the same thing. I would believe SP's answer.

But he's still alive and well at PI.

Caged Panther

First Grade
Fibroman said:
Gobble, gobble.........[-X

criticise panthers leagues all you want but at least the expense of the drinks kept you in check, but what is the point of drinking without a saturday night party atmosphere. I could have fired a shotgun several times over and not hit anyone in the 20 minutes I spent in there saturday night.

So instead I ended up at the RSL...damn cheap drinks.