What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The social thread

*Sandy*

First Grade
yeah i noticed there are no social bugs amongst us anymore. :eek: And just a heads up for everyone ... delete your messages in your inbox. The size you can hold has decreased so you may not receive any new messages.

Caged Panther

First Grade
PK said:
yeah i noticed there are no social bugs amongst us anymore. :eek: And just a heads up for everyone ... delete your messages in your inbox. The size you can hold has decreased so you may not receive any new messages.

personally i prefer the vbulletin look rather than the LU look. LU looks to clutered.

*Sandy*

First Grade
It just wouldnt be LU if I didnt have the colours and side panel for me. To each there own i guess.

SP

Bench
i use the LU style

also ive got a little sort of confession to make, like i did last year, this year im going to Aust idol again, but doing a completely different song, well i was going with my late band's lead singer, where i met her at the auditions last year, but when she died in March i was having 2nd thoughts of going this year, but i thought stuff it, im doing it for her

Caged Panther

First Grade
SP said:
i use the LU style

also ive got a little sort of confession to make, like i did last year, this year im going to Aust idol again, but doing a completely different song, well i was going with my late band's lead singer, where i met her at the auditions last year, but when she died in March i was having 2nd thoughts of going this year, but i thought stuff it, im doing it for her

yeah man sorry about your friend but as they say life goes on.

Big Mick

Referee
I've decided against Oz Idol this year.

To make it to second phase and not make it.

Plus i did some bad things to my voice to make sure i never go back.

SP

Bench
lol thats cool BM

i was originally just going to go with Kelly, she was going to sing while i was just going with her, but yeah as i mentioned before.

Hopefully Savage Garden's Crash and Burn will get me through

Big Mick

Referee
SP said:
lol thats cool BM

i was originally just going to go with Kelly, she was going to sing while i was just going with her, but yeah as i mentioned before.

Hopefully Savage Garden's Crash and Burn will get me through

Bugger me, I just read your post...Sorry to hear about your friend dude, that is terrible.

Hope u bloody win the thing, her spirit will take u all the way.

I believe in that sort of stuff.

SP

Bench
well i made it through to the TV judges this time

this Wednesday at 9.30am will see if ill be in the top 100 or so or not

Caged Panther

First Grade
I can't believe kyle of kyle and jackie O is actually been put in the position of choosing musical talent for this year's idol.

anyway best of luck SP.

SP

Bench
twinkle twinkle little star :lol:

yes it was Savage Garden - Crash and Burn

ive got All I Want Is You/With Or Without You by U2 lined up (im going to sing it as a mix) if they want me to sing another song afterwads

i also have to wear the same clothes and sing C&B as what i did on Saturday