What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The social thread

*Sandy*

First Grade
LOL! Twizzle - wasnt I quick enough in getting the Panther brigade over for you? I originally couldn't find the topic but i never guessed it would be under the Chicken Wing Combo - If it noticed it though i probably would have thought it was about Craig Wing - LMAO.

raider_ktj

Juniors
Just saw "Panthers Links" and thought this would be the right place to ask. Panthers website isnt workin on my computer (go figure) and I was wondering if anyone knew the email address for the club?

Its one of my best friends 18ths soon, and shes a massive Penrith fan. I was gonna ask the club if there was any chance of gettin the Panthers jersey we bought her signed by the players.

Do you reakon that they'd do it? I thought that there would be no harm in asking.

Thanks guys!

*Sandy*

First Grade
You could try the player email addy. sheila.stevenson@panthers.com.au.

My experiences with sheila have been good. Where she could help out she has and she could give you the best answer considering she is dealing 1st hand with the boys and their emails. No harm in asking at all.

raider_ktj

Juniors
Thanks heaps for that! Ill give it a go. Oh n good luck against the Roosters this weekend. I'd love to see the Roosters get flogged again.

*Sandy*

First Grade
That's cool. Thanks and I wouldnt mind seeing the roosters getting flogged again either in fact i would love to see us eventually leap frog them on the table.

choc_soldier

Coach
Thought I would drag this up again... it had slipped back to page 6 in this forum.

Ummm... hi.
thhello.gif

choc_soldier

Coach
So, what will you guys be doing for the GF?

I will be more than likely hanging out with a few guys from the 'Army and watching it on the telly, and having a few jars.

Fibroman

First Grade
I will be watching it somewhere in licenced premises knocking back a few jars also.

Probably at Paceway.

Caged Panther

First Grade
Fibroman said:
I will be watching it somewhere in licenced premises knocking back a few jars also.

Probably at Paceway.

the paceway, I've gotta say i didn't really like that joint when i first started getting dragged their but it's growing on me. Don't know about watching the Gf there though. I think I'll stay at home.

Latest posts