What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The social thread

Fibroman

First Grade
What's to talk about anyway. Only the 6 players and the chick really know what happened, the rest is all speculation. And if there are any mystery witnesses, they won't be able to speak publically about it prior to any Court cases.

mightypanther

Juniors
Oh my gawd.......I've only done 1 post to PK's 47.

Waddya doin PK ???

Are you trying to get legendary status or something ??? :mrgreen:

lainey

Juniors
Hey Predator, I've even posted more than you, come on, get those fingers moving on the keyboard. :D

*Sandy*

First Grade
Keeping the section alive MP, that's what i am doing!
It's a damn dirty job but i do it because i love it, it's my passion.
I am totally and completely committed and i will never let any of you down.
That my friends is a promise. :D

SP

Bench
I could change this to be total posts, instead of just posts in the Penrith forum, but i wont :|

Also, i'll be leaving for Sydney this thursday after tafe, by bus, so i should get there sometime friday. and im gonna try and stay until the 12th/13th.

Fibroman

First Grade
Enjoy your visit. Ps. If you feel like having a good laugh, head to the eastern suburbs on the weekend at some stage and have a look at all the gymps sitting in the middle of the footpath sipping six dollar cappa :lol: :lol: chinos.

SP

Bench
when i lived down that way 4 yrs ago, i used to walk around Sydney and id get people always coming up to me, do you have any spare change?

i always said, get a bloody job and you'll have heaps of change, but if it was a hot chick, id give her a dollar or 2

SP

Bench
ok........ so what High are you talking about

High as in Height

or High as in "Sniffing fuel makes me High"