What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The social thread

lainey

Juniors
Gee my posts have increased by heaps this week. It's about time I got back to my usual chatty self. All drama's behind me now, (I hope).

I'm predicting that as of next week everyone will have significant increases in posts with the first game on Friday night.

LET'S GO PANTHER FANS!!!!!!!!!!! :D :clap: :D :clap: :D :clap:

Tupac Shakur

First Grade
parra_panther said:
The REAL stats, if I may (based on overall post counts)

pepstar87: 1429
parra_panther: 998 :clap: (754 + 244 that I had under my old account of roofromoz)
Lewis: 971
Big Mick: 627
Fibro man: 585
PK: 478
mightypanther: 299
Caged Panther: 275
PREDATOR: 191
Lainey: 115
New Jack: 55
Kiwipanther: 39
NonaFiona: 20
Emz: 14

Yes! I've got top honours.

*Sandy*

First Grade
Big Mick said:
My Cat's Name is Mittens.

Umm...ok! :D

I have a bird named after me! ;-)

I know you like Merrick and Rosso Big Mick. Did you catch it this week! Lol. I missed them! Merrick and his Arse Foot. Rosso and foot massage and feeling as soft as a baby bums! :D He's a classic isnt he!!

Those girls with the named singlets. LOL. And the guy with the hairy back. That was good! How embarrassing!! I love to re-live the moments!! :lol:

lainey

Juniors
[quote="PK]
I know you like Merrick and Rosso Big Mick. Did you catch it this week! Lol. I missed them! Merrick and his Arse Foot. Rosso and foot massage and feeling as soft as a baby bums! :D He's a classic isnt he!!

Those girls with the named singlets. LOL. And the guy with the hairy back. That was good! How embarrassing!! I love to re-live the moments!! :lol:[/quote]

I watched it and I loved every minute of it. I missed them during the non ratings period. I also got to see the Hahn ad where the guy jumps onto the beanbag and the girl flys into the pool. I couldn't stop laughing over that one. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

choc_soldier

Coach
I missed Merrick and Rosso last week. I'll make sure I don't do it this week... I don't listen to them on NOVA anymore either - I have "converted" to The Cage on Triple M.

Fibroman

First Grade
Foot massages aren't up my alley. I prefer to give the barrracuda, if you know what I mean. Ps. Are you going to the Knights game? If so, we should hook up for a B and DC. Mmmm Mmmmm. Yum yum. Yumbo. :p