What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The social thread

mightypanther

Juniors
Look here PK.

How the hell am I supposed to catch up to you, if you keep posting 50 messages to my 12.

Slow down a bit chicky or you'll burst a blood vessel or something... :shock: :mrgreen:

*Sandy*

First Grade
:?

I'll try but cannot promise anything. It seems i am a cheeky one at times and love to reply. :clap:

*Sandy*

First Grade
I should also say here that it is a dirty job, but someone has to do it...keeping this section alive that is. :lol:

Fibroman

First Grade
RSI was a disease of the 1980's. A lot of people got a lot of money before the medical fraternity worked out that it was all a croc of you know what.

*Sandy*

First Grade
Also a disease in the 90's, my friend got a claim back of around 10,000. What i couldnt work out was that she was still working as a legal secretary still doing the same job and earning way more money than anyone else i knew because she was damn good at her job and could type at a blinding speed. :?

Fibroman

First Grade
I wonder if I could sue Playboy and Penthouse for the RSI in my right forearm as a teenage boy? If I succeeded, you would see the biggest class action suit in history.

SP

Bench
fibro man said:
I wonder if I could sue Playboy and Penthouse for the RSI in my right forearm as a teenage boy? If I succeeded, you would see the biggest class action suit in history.

:lol: :lol:

Fibroman

First Grade
No thanks, I will hop into Court on my pogo stick with right forearm in a cast not unlike that one worn by Mal Meninga following his broken arm.

PREDATOR

Juniors
fibro man said:
RSI was a disease of the 1980's. A lot of people got a lot of money before the medical fraternity worked out that it was all a croc of you know what.
Try telling that to the people who suffered from it,my mum got rsi from when she did process work :x

Fibroman

First Grade
The pogo stick is a dead set burden. It's the only way to describe it. Imagine having to have showers in your speedos after PE at school for fear of being teased about being a ' tripod' or ' jake the peg' etc. It's just not fair.

SP

Bench
a week to go until i leave for Sydney for my trial on the 28th :D

Im hoping my knee that i hurt at training last night will be better. I have a game on this Sunday so i hope i wont hurt it badly.

SP

Bench
Thought i'd do it early, and maybe sometime next week before i go down to Sydney

1. PK: 294
2. mightypanther: 214
3. Fibro man: 189
4. Lewis: 186
5. Parra_Panther: 114
6. pepstar87: 108
7. Lainey: 85
9. Caged Panther 65
9. Big Mick: 65
10. NonaFiona: 20

Post Increases:

PK: + 26
mightyp: + 11
Fibro: + 29
Lewis: + 26
pepstar: + 2
PPanther: + 12
Lainey: + 4
Caged: + 3
Big Mick: + 4
NFiona: + 1

The True Panther fan: PK
Panther fan with too much time on their hands: Fibro Man

Fibroman

First Grade
I think I've got RSI from posting on these forums too much. If the gooster's supporters were't such gymps, I wouldn't be on this site nearly as often as I am now.

*Sandy*

First Grade
What's doing? That's my job `Time wasting', the gift of the gab, forum queen!!!

Move on over Fibro and Lewis, i'm making sure i get my top job back!

Rest up that knee Lewis. There's no 2nd chances. ;-)