What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The social thread

SP

Bench
bah stuff if i tried to go through it all but only made it to like page 36 and had like 3 things from 2004

yeah PK you most likely will still be at top

i can do it again if you want

*Sandy*

First Grade
My banner has disappeared. It must be the hint for me to get rid of it.

7 weeks to xmas so I might put up my "Seasons Greetings from the Girdlerettes" one. It's probably the only I've got left! :lol:

*Sandy*

First Grade
Dave Q, Forum 7's provides you the outlet of where you can write your opinion anything rugby league without having any disagreeing.

If your creative and have loads of views to share then go for it. The Bluebags are a pretty prestige group btw. Well they certainly were when I was in it.

*Sandy*

First Grade
Oh yes, definately the Lions is the place to be.

Or then Panthers might want an annoying rabbit.

Panther Adam

Juniors
So this thread is for just about anything and everything ??

Ummm .... can i be a Priddis Pride member ?? :cool: Pretty please :cool:

*Sandy*

First Grade
Panther Adam said:
So this thread is for just about anything and everything ??

Ummm .... can i be a Priddis Pride member ?? :cool: Pretty please :cool:

I suppose this is where I should add "Within reason".

On the Priddis Pride - I think it's Waken who was doing that, you might want to drop him a private message.

choc_soldier

Coach
Cheers. It's my little baby! :lol:

I apologise about the pop-ups, but I'm hoping to get a proper domain name (a .com)in the near future. It's just a matter of finding an approropiate domain name (and of course hoping it's available!)