What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The social thread

choc_soldier

Coach
Went to Darling Harbour, it was quite all right.

I then that night (1st January) went on a date with somebody.

Let's just now say that one of my "lows" for 2004 is now a "high" for 2005... ;-)

SP

Bench
well at least she's a league supporter

the chick im after hates footy :evil: #-o

kaza_79

Juniors
I didn't drink for the first time in 8 years. Cause I'm pregnant. It was an experience, I tell you

SP

Bench
Tupac Shakur said:
Imagine not drinking on NYE! :shock: But you definately have an excuse. :clap:

to be thruthful, it didnt really bother me, i had a 6pack of rum and coke over christmas. i didnt feel like drinking about 4 days later

Tupac Shakur

First Grade
I was gornnnnee.

Caged Panther,

regards to the CRL, i sent you a PM requesting Sculthorpe because he is off-contract and it says that you have read that PM. Why haven't you responded or PMed Misty Bee confirming this?

*Sandy*

First Grade
I just watched this completely screwed up DVD (in a funny way). Eurotrip: Uncut. I wouldnt have bothered with it but I read in a review that the writers for this movie all wrote for Seinfeld. :lol: I was expecting a Seinfeld sort of movie with lines that would have me belly aching laughing and of course I got it. :clap: If anyone likes my weird wicked sense of humour then you will dig it. We start with a Scotty doesnt know song and punked up Matt Damon singing it to a trip with MU Soccer Hooligans to a European androtop on a train to 50 penises on a beach to ball grippers to being robbed at blow point to twins making out and then to sex in the confessions box. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Big Mick

Referee
woah, thats like, a year, woah! *In stoner voice*

But seriously, thats a while, I didn't realise this thread has lasted so long.