What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Sony verdict...

Mario

Juniors
Well, not exactly great news, but it could have been worse.

It has been requested that we change a couple of things and fix a couple of minor bugs that were found.

The guys from the Sidhe team have put in an extraordinary effort overnight so that we are in a position to resubmit to Sony early next week. The tech team will be pushing hard throughout the weekend to ensure the impact on release schedules is minimised.

What is the new likely release date?

Somewhere in the first two weeks of December.

Will this delay the PC and Xbox versions?

Yes. All versions must be released simultaneously.

Doesn't that suck?

Yes.

Is Sidhe or HES doing this to torment me?

No.

Will this game be worth the delay?

Of course.

Flames start here
|
|
|
V

Robster

Bench
ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Moffo

Referee
Oh well, expected something along those lines

I understand that it looks better to have the game released simultaneously on all consoles, although under the circumstances, would it really kill PS2 holders if they had to wait the extra week or two for the game??

It just seems odd, thats all

But good luck with it

Cheers,
Moffo

Raider_69

Post Whore
thanks for posting that mario
i have been set on a december 12th release date for a while so im not all that disappointed but anyways.....
=======================================
(DIRECTED AT THE GOOD PEOPLE OF SONY ENTERTAINMENT)

f**k! YOU f**kS!
BURNNN!!!!!!

GARHHHH!
*sony controler flys accross room*
GET f**kED!! DMAN SHIT! f**kED IF IM BUYING A NEW CONTROLLER FORM YOUR SHITTY COMPANY!

ARGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!
==========================================

now i feel soo much better :D

miccle

Bench
yeah, it sucks, but you guys have been working your arses off! Keep up the awesome work and let's hope that the next month goes quickly for all of us. Cheers for letting us know Mario.

NPK

Bench
Thanks for the info Mario :)

Any chance of letting us know what the bugs/minor things you guys had to fix?

Just a little curious 8)

KimmorleyKiller

Juniors
your right that does suck :D :D :D :D

why does the pc and xbox versions have 2 be released at the same time as ps2 version??? im pretty annoyed at that cause i just pre ordered the game at the grand opening of ebgames in wagga wagga and now not sure i will be able 2 pick it up on time as i may be on holidays cmon man ive been going crazy because i keep getting tricked in2 thinking the game will be released soon now i dont even think it will be released until next year wasnt the game at 1 time supposed 2 be released october last year????????????? and if its by some miracle released in the first 2 weeks of december and u submit the game 2 sony next week so then it should get passed within 2 weeks then thats november 17th or so then doesnt it take 1 week 2 manufacture and distribute it around australia? thats makes it end of november.....

ripper

As mario said, couldve been worse

by the way Mario why have you left us at the Rugby Forum??

Is it because you couldn stand the heat or what?? People are starting to say your hiding because its been delayed to feb 2004 so you better come back and clear things up

Disco

Bench
The shame is that with the game being released so late it will almost become obsolete (players rosters and the like)

i'd nearly prefer it be delayed till feb with next years player rosters

axl rose

Bench
Disco said:
The shame is that with the game being released so late it will almost become obsolete (players rosters and the like)

i'd nearly prefer it be delayed till feb with next years player rosters

Why do people care about this? when you can change players around and create whoever you want anyway?? someone please tell me what im missing here.

Changa

Juniors
Positives for me: can study for my exams properly and Christmas is gonna be so much fun now.Ill get all my cuzes over n have a big tournament christmas day while no-one would of mastered the gameplay in the short time between the release and Christmas. General game lovers are more likely to buy the game AFTER the rah rah atmospheres died down n people are over the union hype.

Negatives: im bored n i wish i was playing it now...

incredible_holc

Juniors
hmmmm i wonder what bugs were found????
If Rugby 2004 passed, what does it say about this game???

Hopefully though it had nothing to do with gameplay but something minor like............ just something minor

Erhan

Juniors
Ditto, I have uni exams that finish late November and if it were to be released in the next fortnight, I'd be screwed.

matty w

Juniors
Yeh, how come this passed and rugby 2004 didnt? Oh well. Im also dissapointed because my last major exam is november 13, and this is was supposed to be released on november 14, now i have to wait another month after that and i want the xbox version which is already finished :evil:

Rise Against

This is f**king pathetic. Lets hope sidhe never make a game again. how many times has this been delayed now? I can not belive this shit. Unf**kin beliveable

Erhan

Juniors
JuSTiNcReDiBLe said:
This is f***ing pathetic. Lets hope sidhe never make a game again. how many times has this been delayed now? I can not belive this sh*t. Unf**kin beliveable

I sentence thee to 1200 hrs of playing Rugby 2004'.

God you people can be f**king wankers.

Waaaaah waaaaaah waaaaah.

Do you think Sidhe/HES wanted this game to be delayed? They're working so bloody hard on this game, and all you can think about is getting the game now! Would you prefer it now with a few bugs in it, or would you prefer a more complete, finished version?

We've waited this long, we can damn sure wait another few weeks.

Find some patience, you bloody idiots.

Rise Against

Erhan said:
JuSTiNcReDiBLe said:
This is f***ing pathetic. Lets hope sidhe never make a game again. how many times has this been delayed now? I can not belive this sh*t. Unf**kin beliveable

I sentence thee to 1200 hrs of playing Rugby 2004'.

I have played ot 4 that long already hence why im pissed off why im going 2 do it again cause this games keeps gettin delayed again and again. Money has it this game wont even live up 2 the hype