What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Souffs cordial

rainman44

Bench
I hate jealous souths supporters who cant handle saints being premiers.One semi final game since 89 ha ha ha ha,thats one disgraceful club who won comps when there was only three teams in the comp,anyway get a DRAGON up ya losers.

Fien

Juniors
We wouldn't want him anyway. We'll get Ricky Stuart in 2012 and he'll set us up for a Dynasty.

BIKER_DRAGON

Juniors
Rabbitohs supporters are running it up the flagpole if they think Wayne Bennett will be there coaching in 2012. He will be at the Dragons for a few more years yet. Three premierships in a row = Getting the job done. Something he could not do at the Broncos.

2010Dragons

Bench
Short memories !!!
Remember a few years ago, Bennett was suppose to sign with the Chooks and then someone realise it to the media and Bennett decide not to join the chooks.
Folks this is what is exactly happening now.

I would love for Wayne to stay forever....but I'm sure he wants to go home.
MY TIP: Bennett " Misson accomplished" will leave the Dragons and go back home to QLD.
PLus why whould he go to a team like souffs.....he hates the media attention and R. CROW is a walking media scrum....think about!!!!

Souths NEW coach in 2012 will be Steve Folks !!!! ...straight from the horses mouth.

Minh

First Grade
Saints are the best, Rabbits and Raiders supporters come over here just to get a sniff of how good it is in dragonland. Deep down they all love the Dragons, they just can't stop comparing their own team to ours. Envy us and enjoy but there's only one St George.:cool:

Mr Red

First Grade
To think youse all hated wayne when he stole Tallis.

Youse fickle-minded fiends.

You bunch of hypocritical carry-ons.

Enjoy your time in the sun, its getting cloudy pretty quickly.

One-premiership wowsers.

if you are going to acuse us of hating then get the facts right:
- we hated tallis for choosing to sit out the season rather then play for us before joining brisbane
- we hated Brian Smith for not giving tallis enough game time and therefore tallis wanting to leave

anyway.... i heard souths are making a MASSIVE offer for Bellamy so maybe they wont target Bennett?
either way i dont even think the legend of Bennett, Bellamy or Inglis will buy a title for souths - they are beyond help...

Father Ted

First Grade
To think youse all hated wayne when he stole Tallis.

Youse fickle-minded fiends.

You bunch of hypocritical carry-ons.

Enjoy your time in the sun, its getting cloudy pretty quickly.

One-premiership wowsers.

Dave you have become very bitter

RAB-161

Juniors
Saints are the best, Rabbits and Raiders supporters come over here just to get a sniff of how good it is in dragonland. Deep down they all love the Dragons, they just can't stop comparing their own team to ours. Envy us and enjoy but there's only one St George.:cool:
Well, to be completly factual there is actually no St.George anymore.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member

fair point you have there...

st george was executed by decapitation on nicomedia's city wall, on april 23, 303 AD..

but his legend lives on!

Minh

First Grade

I know that's what Souffs supporters like to think, but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, we are 2010 premiers=sweet 16.

Minh

First Grade
Didn't he want out from Brisbane to start with?
Don't know why he'd want to go back.

I think Wayne had a fall out with Broncos CEO Bruno Cullen, but Cullen has announced that he will step down December 2010, therefore Wayne may go back to Brisbane as a coaching director after his contract expires with us after 2011.

campbo

Juniors
My prediction is that he will extend till 2012 with st george and wait to see how the 2013 expansion turns out and if a CQ team gets accepted he will take on that role.

This will never happen but I would love Penrith to go after him for 2012 since Elliott is off contract. Best coach ever.

Minh

First Grade
Without a doubt in my mind the best, look at what he's done for us after all those years of bitter sweet in recent times.

Latest posts