What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Souffs cordial

Willow

Assistant Moderator
But calling him "Rabies' wasnt very nice
Dave, Rabies just sent me a private message with a picture of you and someone's rabbit... on a dining room floor. Mad Monday madness if you ask me.

I can't post it because it's just too graphic.

Looks like you were running out of gaffa tape.

Dragon

Coach
haha Homebush Rabbits wanna score points on a forum instead of the competition ladder. Well... you fail at both

You want to take away St George history because they play 6 games out of Wollongong, and have taken back an area (one might argue the best junior nursery in the country) that was originally theirs during the magnificent record breaking era.

As an ex Steeler (and im really tired of saying this just to defend my club to single minded moronic opposition fans) ive seen one premiership win, but im also a Dragon. So when i go to Saints leagues and spend half an hour looking at the premiership winning teams hung around the walls of the bar, the Giltinan shield, the aura of the place...a smile creeps a cross my face and i know im part of something special.

You think you can take that from me? No amount of forum whinging and baiting will do it, so do yourselves a favour and start planning mad monday 2012

Minh

First Grade
You have done an exceptional job of making my point for me.
I am not judging , I am stating the facts. The same facts as the "so called" official record keeper.
Having more than one person say the same thing does not change the truth and I think you have acknowledged that by stating that records will show that this is the inaugural premiership of the St.George-Illawarra club.

I remember Dave Q being owned so bad in the "souffs chokers" tag by Willow that he banished himself for several weeks. Drown your sorrows mate because we won it, you'll have next year to try and win your first in 40 years. Those same haters that see fit to claim us as chokers and the 31 year drought just cant accept that we broke "the drought" to claim our 16th title. It hurts you guys to see us happy and successful again I know, but accept it. Win "IT" and you'll have your bragging rights, but until then you guys are still a laughing stock dismissed as also rans year after year.

RAB-161

Juniors
I am amazed at the level of aggression coming from you guys. Seriously. I am being taken to task for things I did not say and for opinions which I do not have.
I will spell out one last time the facts: The official records state and will always state that Illawarra won 0 premierships, St.George won 15 premierships and
St.George-Illawarra won their first premiership in 2010. I am not trying to deny anyone their celebrations or their pride in the achievement. I was barracking for your team on the day and thought it a well deserved win, but facts are facts.
My intention is not to carry on this discussion any further because I am now simply re-iterating the same facts, but I will leave you with one last question for those who refuse to see logic.
How many premierships have Wests-Tigers won?

Minh

First Grade
For some of you guys the glass is always half empty, always very negative, like i said before win the title and you can brag all you like without having to resort to childish pot shots, you guys(Souths) should put the energies into supporting your team they need you. We are already very proud of ours and don't tolerate nonsense.:cool:

RAB-161

Juniors
I can't believe that some of these posts are responses to mine. I find it hard to believe that you would call my previous posts " childish pot shots" . You may not have actually read what I wrote.
If the Wests-Tigers have won 1 premiership do we now also add one to Balmains' 11 to bring their total to 12 and then add one to Wests' 4 to bring their total to 5.
I had to check the details because I wasn't sure how many premierships these clubs had won and the first site I came to listed all clubs' premierships including St.George with 15 and St.George Illawarra with 1. Sorry, but that's just the way it is.

Dave Q

Coach
I am amazed at the level of aggression coming from you guys. Seriously. I am being taken to task for things I did not say and for opinions which I do not have.
I will spell out one last time the facts: The official records state and will always state that Illawarra won 0 premierships, St.George won 15 premierships and
St.George-Illawarra won their first premiership in 2010. I am not trying to deny anyone their celebrations or their pride in the achievement. I was barracking for your team on the day and thought it a well deserved win, but facts are facts.
My intention is not to carry on this discussion any further because I am now simply re-iterating the same facts, but I will leave you with one last question for those who refuse to see logic.
How many premierships have Wests-Tigers won?

Its funny how their fans are the only people on earth claiming 16 Premierships whilst the rest of league affords them 1.

And then they try to tell us we are in denial.

These same red and white people backed Iraq against the Co-alition of the willing!

Willow

Assistant Moderator
I can't believe that some of these posts are responses to mine.

That's code for...

OMG! OMG! OMG!!!!!

Everything about you drips with the stupidity of a class A sook. You're the last tool in the shed that no one wants to touch. You're the rusty nail, the wood chippings, the old rag, the tangled fishing line and the blunt drill bit. You are a useless piece of former hardware. You have no relevance. Suffice to say, you represent everything that is wrong with the world.

Dave Q

Coach
Dave, Rabies just sent me a private message with a picture of you and someone's rabbit... on a dining room floor. Mad Monday madness if you ask me.

I can't post it because it's just too graphic.

Looks like you were running out of gaffa tape.

Mislaid the whip actually.

_Johnsy

Referee
It's amazing what the faintest whiff of possible success can do to the 5ouffs faithfull.

Take iteasy boys we are a long, long way from kick off. You don't want to do a hamstring.

Father Ted

First Grade
It's amazing what the faintest whiff of possible success can do to the 5ouffs faithfull.

Take iteasy boys we are a long, long way from kick off. You don't want to do a hamstring.

Since Inglis theres been a big rush for huggies around Redfern
:D

Father Ted

First Grade
That's code for...

OMG! OMG! OMG!!!!!

Everything about you drips with the stupidity of a class A sook. You're the last tool in the shed that no one wants to touch. You're the rusty nail, the wood chippings, the old rag, the tangled fishing line and the blunt drill bit. You are a useless piece of former hardware. You have no relevance. Suffice to say, you represent everything that is wrong with the world.

So what are trying to say?

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Dave, The Father is not blessing any of your posts. I fully understand his meaning.

So what are trying to say?
In straight forwards terms, RAB-161 is still coming to terms with being released from the birth canal.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
There at South Sydney Gibson endured the leanest spell of his career failing to get as far as the semi-finals in his two seasons with the club of 1978 and 1979.

Yep, definitely has the smell of the Sharks about it.

Latest posts