What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Souffs cordial

Dave Q

Coach
1 Truth is Saints have won a lot more grand finals than Souths
2 Souths cannot help but improve with Inglis in their ranks
3 Even though the same thing was said about us Souths don't have the halves to win the comp.
4 The half is a poor defender
5 The 5/8th is lazy
6 I hope you buy a ring and make Fluffy an honest woman

lol.

As for the rest of it, well I disagree a bit!

Minh

First Grade
The truth is too painful for Dave to accept Saints 16 and Souffs still living in the past, but it's entertaining for us Dragons fans to watch year in year out whether Souffs can win the wooden spoon time and time again.

Dave Q

Coach
100421_tele.jpg

Minh

First Grade
In case you didn't notice for you guys the off season is always after round 26, followed by mad Monday.

Father Ted

First Grade
That StGeorge do not exist in the NRL is a statement of fact, not an opinion.

Our Dragon Forum experts describe you as an appallingly dull fellow, unimaginative, timid, lacking in initiative, easily dominated, no sense of humour, tedious company and irrepressibly drab and awful. And whereas in most professions these would be considerable drawbacks, in South Sydney they are a positive boon.:D

Willow

Assistant Moderator
I meant the other Robert Finch pic Dave, from 1979. Where has it gone?

If you ask nicely, he might join 50uffs and get a run in the centres. Heck knows your mob have signed up just about everyone else.

Minh

First Grade
They'll throw everything at us in the Charity Shield, Souffs fans are calling us out already!!!

to_ddeath

Coach
They'll throw everything at us in the Charity Shield, Souffs fans are calling us out already!!!

Best thing about that game is, it draws out not only the February supporters for their yearly GF, but the August ones who witness their final matches of the year. It's a win win for the Red & Green faithful all round.

T.

Minh

First Grade
Loved the way our 16th premiership victory disturbed the Souffs faithful so much. I think they realised that Saints are creeping a bit too close to their paper premierships.

saintzrule

Juniors
Wow, GI @$190k, even Norman Gunston could afford this! We copped a lot of flack and innuendo[ which is not an Italian suppository!] over Gaz, but their bookwork gazumped ours!:crazy:

Willow

Assistant Moderator
wests tigers also have 16, you obviously agree with that??
I agree with WT to decide their own heritage Zadar.

Perhaps you're telling us how to celebrate.

Who are you?

Answer:

1. Just another blow-in making the same old silly arguments.
2. A 50uffs fan desperate for recognition.
3. Previously owned forum member and joined under new alias.
4. Moffo.

Stop me if I've touched a nerve.

Zadar

Juniors
I agree with WT to decide their own heritage Zadar.

Perhaps you're telling us how to celebrate.

Who are you?

Answer:

1. Just another blow-in making the same old silly arguments.
2. A 50uffs fan desperate for recognition.
3. Previously owned forum member and joined under new alias.
4. Moffo.

Stop me if I've touched a nerve.
league supporter who very much dislikes souths, when you say st george have 16 premierships,as long as you agree that the tigers also have 16 premierships,then i see reason.

Latest posts