What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Stains are pretty boys and chokers and no-one can change us, not even Bennett.

Hanscholo

Bench
I think they will smash the broncos. That semi last week against the titans had be declaring at half time that neither side can win it, so i expect the dragons to kill them and probably lose the week after to Melbourne. Parra vs Melb GF imo. Melbourne to win.

Southernsaint

Staff member
That's my 2 cents on what has happened to the Dragons in the past few weeks. We are not a premiership team. We are not even a top 8 team atm. We are still pretty boys, softies and uncommitted chokers and not even Benny can save us. FMD why don't we just drop down to NSW Cup? :crazy:
We had a big chance to steal the game off the Eels when we trailed by 6 with ten to go. But as usual, we choked. No difference to previous years.

P.s. go our toyota cup team! awesome win over the warriors 48-24. All the way.

Start throwing your petty insults guys, we deserve it!

"We" don't deserve it but pea-hearted supporters like you deserve everything that comes to you...