What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Story Of The Dull And Ignorant....Quigs Story

Quigs

Immortal
To quote the words of my learned friend.......

..... exceedingly witty and, dare I say, cerebrally superior replies.

No wonder I'm agog at the pure genius of the man.

Pssts did I tell you that my Sig has not been working lately, luckily Ive got a generator.

The Far Q

sig-pic.jpg

CONFIRMED: Confessions from a Squealing Pig .... His pitiful excuse
Just hit the report post button it's easy man and it gives them lazy f**king MODS something to do.....Dead set you would think they would be happy to have something to do......But no they just give you a couple of months forced holiday. Not banned for posting a members personal details but banned for making the MODS work. Whats this world coming too eh.

Last edited:

Frenzy.

Immortal
Hey Prospect, that's very touching. I'm not surprised though. It's totally expected to see such benevolence and compassion from you, afterall, these are qualities that go hand in hand with your apex intelligence.

Thanks for that.

I'd like to return the favour with a little video made just for you

Sing it Prospect!

snoozer

Bench
LOL Originality abounds in this thread i see
you started the thread f**kwit with your less than original baiting of the quigs.

who, confirmed by your st merge buddies, absolutely owns you.

but keep it up f**kwit - it's keeping the rest of the members of the site entertained.

Vin Fizz

Bench
LOL Originality abounds in this thread i see

You've been trolling other sites obviously if that's the case. What, got no friends at the dragons prescious? Other bikies being mean to you? Poor BD

We're all friends here. Come on deep down you want to be a sharkie and have some mates don't you. There there pet.

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
Seriously. How women find Sex and the City funny, nuclear physics and why anyone would support the Sharks make far more sense to me than any of Bikers posts.

I know I'm a mental midget by comparison obviously, but can anyone explain to me what he's getting at in context......in any of his posts?

Biker......what the f**k are you talking about?

BIKER DRAGON

Juniors
Seriously. How women find Sex and the City funny, nuclear physics and why anyone would support the Sharks make far more sense to me than any of Bikers posts.

I know I'm a mental midget by comparison obviously, but can anyone explain to me what he's getting at in context......in any of his posts?

Biker......what the f**k are you talking about?

Ronnie it's ok,I totally undstand your IQ is less than your shoe size. It is a victory to you that you are actually smart enough to type more than 3 letters on a keyboard in a 20 minute space. It's amazing you can turn the computer on in the first place, or is that done for you by one of the attendants at the mental facility you are currently being held in.

Quigs

Immortal
Ha Ha Ha Ha, hey Ronnie the dork got you there.

Laughing oh so munch it's side splitting.

The Far Q

sig-pic.jpg

CONFIRMED: Confessions from a Squealing Pig .... His pitiful excuse
Just hit the report post button it's easy man and it gives them lazy f**king MODS something to do.....Dead set you would think they would be happy to have something to do......But no they just give you a couple of months forced holiday. Not banned for posting a members personal details but banned for making the MODS work. Whats this world coming too eh.

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
Oh Ha ha ha ha ha. He sure did Quigs. He really got me. How could I have been so dimwitted as to not know he would dispell my concerns with such a scintilating & sensical string of words. I think they call that a sentence, but this is the first time I've got past three words. Obviously, I'm having Big Carl, my attendant at the mental facility type this as I dictate.

Big Carl still thinks Biker is a tool.

I told Carl not to type that bit sorry Biker, but he's holding a needle full of morphine and threatening me with it if I didn't let him type it.

Anyway, Ronnie has to say goodnight now. Big Carl is going to read me some of Bikers posts to torment me before bed, before gently putting me out with a nice, big hot shot of morphine to take away all the pain.

Night.

Frenzy.

Immortal
No one here should expect to be able to match wits with The Prospect. He is a superior entity without doubt.

Feel good about being able to join the banter.

I think I love you Prospect.

Quigs

Immortal
Cap'n ..... all this love in the air.

And our Bike just keeps rising to the top of the heap.

When I think of him now, it just reminds me of my newest favorite-est love song.

I love Steffi Grauff.

She's got eyes like diamonds,
Hair like twisted gold.
When she looks up to me,
I feel my blood run cold
Now,I don't care if people laugh (A-ha)
I'm in love with Steffi Graf

I watched her all last summer;
I watched her every day
She knew that I was with her,
She didn't have to say
She can run, but she can't hide