What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Suzuki League Hour

Brad Joyce

Juniors
The Suzuki League Hour returns to radiosport this afternoon in a new timeslot (Tuesdays between 3-4pm). Darcy Waldergrave and Steve Price will be your hosts once again, with the Warriors first team of the season to be announced on the show this afternoon.

MKEB...

Staff member
Damn, and I am at work then. God it sucks being the only bloke in the office.

NZ Warrior

First Grade
mad kiwi elloco bandido said:
Damn, and I am at work then. God it sucks being the only bloke in the office.

An alpha male Gorilla wouldn't stand for it and neither should you.

Stand up, pound your chest, strut over to the radio and tune it into Radio sport. Then sit beside it and chew contently on roots. Occasionally snarl at any female who gives you a dirty look.

Chasing and fornicating with females around the office is ill advised.

NZ Warrior

First Grade
mad kiwi elloco bandido said:
Not advisable, they all weigh more than I do... I am 12 stone.

Find out their eating habits and double the quantities. You'll be the dominant one in no time. And always have the mindset "What would an alpha male Gorilla do???". That's how I get by in this sissy world of pussy games like Rugby Union and "Baby Salmon" business shirts.

ozbash

Referee
Stand up, pound your chest, strut over to the radio and tune it into Radio sport. Then sit beside it and chew contently on roots. Occasionally snarl at any female who gives you a dirty look.

top advice that,, might try it in the cowshed this arvo... :whistle :whistle