What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Swamp I

Status
Not open for further replies.
The word on the street is that Bennett will be coaching the North Queensland Cowboys in 2012. He wanted that job in the first place but for some reason it fell through. He's doing a great job and would be a big loss if he departed. Apparently JT and Henry don't see eye to eye and JT is King in Nth Qld. Henry to be sacked halfway through next year and Benny to jump ship for the following season.

Get f**ked you twig wheres your source you nice person?

Cooper-Man

Bench
The word on the street is that Bennett will be coaching the North Queensland Cowboys in 2012. He wanted that job in the first place but for some reason it fell through. He's doing a great job and would be a big loss if he departed. Apparently JT and Henry don't see eye to eye and JT is King in Nth Qld. Henry to be sacked halfway through next year and Benny to jump ship for the following season.

If you knew ANYTHING about the cowboys deal, you would have known that YES benny was going to them. He had a meeting with the CEO before coming to us. HOWEVER the CEO shook hands with benny, he then went to the board and they changed their mind. (not sure of tallis was on board at that stage). Bennett got the sh*ts and told them to SHOVE it. He came to us and a deal was done within minutes and a handshake sealed it.

Gigolo

Juniors
Get f**ked you twig wheres your source you nice person?

Settle down Spartan, there is no need for that kind of language. It's no wonder some Dragons supporters, particularly those in the Army have a bad name.

Address me with common decency and I will answer your questions.

Last edited:

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Settle down Spartan, there is no need for that kind of language. Who do you think you are talking like that?? It's no wonder some Dragons supporters, particularly those in the Army have a bad name.

Address me with common decency and I will answer your questions.
What's the Dragon Army got to do with it?

Oh I see, you're trolling.

Gigolo

Juniors
another f**king genius with nothing better to do.

Instead of being aggressive why not just make an intelligent retort.

My contention is that St George haven't won a Grand Final since 1979 and have lost 5 deciders since. Last year after dominating the season they went out in straight sets in the final.

Clearly there is an issue with winning come finals time and my contention is merely that this will happen again.

I haven't said anything rude so if you must respond can you keep it civil??

Gigolo

Juniors
What's the Dragon Army got to do with it?

Oh I see, you're trolling.

Willow can't people have a discussion without being called names.

In relation to Bennett, there are very strong rumours that he wants to return to QLD and with Henjak going nicely at Brisbane and Cartwright doing enough on the Gold Coast the obvious place is Nth QLD. As another poster mentioned Tallis was an issue before but he is out of the picture.

This must be the only discussion board in Australia where moderators think it is acceptable for members to call others F*cking androtop*ots??

Unreal

LOYAL DRAGON

First Grade
Instead of being aggressive why not just make an intelligent retort.

My contention is that St George haven't won a Grand Final since 1979 and have lost 5 deciders since. Last year after dominating the season they went out in straight sets in the final.

Clearly there is an issue with winning come finals time and my contention is merely that this will happen again.

I haven't said anything rude so if you must respond can you keep it civil??
Another ********* civil genius with nothing better to do:crazy::lol::crazy::lol:

Willow

Assistant Moderator
:lol:

"For some reason"

He put it up the flag pole in 2006 when the Roosters were showing 'expressions of interest'. He was also tipped to head up to FNQ in late 2007, an offer which Bennett later dumped on, claiming the Cowboys lacked leadership:

"In the end, I thought, thank heavens I'm not going to a club that runs by democracy. Give me leadership over daily democratic meetings every day of the week."

http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/showthread.php?t=327027&posturl=true&page=1#post5773572

Creeping also showed interest in Easts, but knocked them back. By your logic, he'll be in Bondi Junction in 2012.

Gigolo

Juniors
No I think Bennett will be in Nth Qld. Henry is a dead man walking and has lost the trust of the leadership group. That club is in dire straights as they have been a failure for too many years, if they don't get the next appointment right they will be stuffed.

Nth Qld would not appeal to many coaches but for someone like Benny it might be the perfect move as he is getting towards the end of his working life. It's not a bad place to live for a near retiree and closer to his family. I reckon if they approached him now he would be able to be the dictator, such is their desperation.

It will be interesting to see how it all plays out. I wonder if Saints would appoint Brown again if Benny left. He was terrible last time but has a lot more experience now and would be coaching players rather than ex team mates.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Willow can't people have a discussion without being called names.
Trolls are the biggest sooks.

Gigolo said:
This must be the only discussion board in Australia where moderators think it is acceptable
What makes you think I consider it acceptable troll? Spartan may act like a dickhead of the highest order, but he still makes more sense than you.
Gigolo said:
for members to call others F*cking androtop*ots??
LOL! Boo hoo! Ah, the old mod card. You trolls really need to write some new material.

Here's a question: Are you only troll in the world that tells other people what they're thinking?

No, you're not Robinson Crusoe. It's a common ploy for trolls to join up under a masked IP and/or email addy, and in the first half dozen posts try and start a barny. When they are told in no uncertain terms to rack off, they cry. All part of the method used by you and your sock puppet. Yep... the jigs up jigolo.

Troll said:
Stop whinging.

Gigolo

Juniors
Trolls are the biggest sooks.

What makes you think I consider it acceptable troll? Spartan, may act like a dickhead of the highest order, but he still makes more sense than you. LOL! Boo hoo! Ah, the old mod card. You trolls really need to write some new material.

Here's a question: Are you only troll in the world that tells other people what they're thinking?

No, you're not Robinson Crusoe. It's a common ploy for trolls to join up under a masked IP and/or email addy, and in the first half dozen posts try and start a barny. When they are told in no uncertain terms to rack off, they cry. All part of the method used by you and your sock puppet. Yep... the jigs up jigolo.

Stop whinging.

I think that is a pretty sad approach but if you and others choose to abuse in response to my comments that is fine I will not respond back with gutter talk.

Interesting that some people are so sensitive they can't have a discussion without resorting to this. If you are so hyper sensitive why don't you have a discussion board exclusive to members of St George-Illawarra?? I thought this disscussion board was for general discussion.

Anyway such is life, I'll try to be the better person and still give my own opinion.

Last edited:

big country

Juniors
NEWSFLASH!! NRL executives are meeting today with the suppliers of mouthguards for the Dragons team as players have complained it is a possible choking risk

Willow

Assistant Moderator
I think that is a pretty sad approach but if you and others choose to abuse in response to my comments that is fine I will not respond back with gutter talk.
:lol: Where have I abused you?

FMD, you're soft.

Seeing you're quick to judge other, let's do a profile on you eh?

1. Sock puppet - "my twin brother made me do it" LOL!
2. Joins forums and first post is in the Dragons forum.
3. Throws out a bait.
4. Has a provocative 'chokers' avatar.
5. Cries foul.
6. Is still crying.
7. Once found out, is now desperately trying to turn it back on others.
8. Can dish it out but can't take it.
9. Has other sock puppet 'friend' showing up in support - right on cue.
10. Is still crying.

Verdict: Sook Bulldogs troll who has NFI

Life span: 1-5 days

Now close am I?

Gigolo

Juniors
Not close at all but whatever. I'll give you the tip I'm not going anywhere so get used to it.

Are you getting nervous after the last few losses?? There is a tremendous sense of deja vu with this Dragons outfit.

Once again the usual suspects Creagh, Hornby and Soward are cracking under pressure in the big games. Creagh is going MIA, Hornby whinging, Soward ineffective in attack and a turnstile in defence.

The 1.9 million paid for Gaz is looking very expensive, especially with it being back ended an causing the exit of quality players like Costigan.

Every side has a window of Premiership opportunity, if Saints don't win this year that window might not open again for 8-10 years. Can supporters of a club that has not won anything for over 3 decades stand another decade of failure??

No doubt this will cause great frustration and angst to many fans...

Cheers

Cooper-Man

Bench
Not close at all but whatever. I'll give you the tip I'm not going anywhere so get used to it.

Are you getting nervous after the last few losses?? There is a tremendous sense of deja vu with this Dragons outfit.

Once again the usual suspects Creagh, Hornby and Soward are cracking under pressure in the big games. Creagh is going MIA, Hornby whinging, Soward ineffective in attack and a turnstile in defence.

The 1.9 million paid for Gaz is looking very expensive, especially with it being back ended an causing the exit of quality players like Costigan.

Every side has a window of Premiership opportunity, if Saints don't win this year that window might not open again for 8-10 years. Can supporters of a club that has not won anything for over 3 decades stand another decade of failure??

Cheers

We have been waiting 30 years, whats another 10.

Let me tell you something, we support our team for the love and passion. Regardless of whether we win it or not we will back again next season to start all over again.

P.S, we dont need to destroy trains and peoples cars after a loss.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Not close at all but whatever.
lol. You're not a very good liar. Picked you in one - everyone did. Geez, even Spartan picked you out.

Let's assume for a moment that you are interested in friendly chit-chat and you really are a big marshmellow. Then I pity you. Poor sap.
Gigolo said:
I'll give you the tip I'm not going anywhere so get used to it.
Hilarious. I love it when trolls think they have a say in this. I'll give you a tip, your stay will be an exclusive to the Swamp. The trolls home away from home.

Look up, that's where your posts are heading.

In the spirit of cooperation and kneecapping worthless trolls, I'll be joining you.
Gigolo said:
:lol: Troll talk. You're not even try to hide it now.

What's it like supporting the Bulldogs? A team that has already booked it's mad monday celebrations. Don't worry, I'm sure you're planning your REVENGE in 2011. LOL!

Gigolo said:
]Once again the usual suspects Creagh, Hornby and Soward are cracking under pressure in the big games. Creagh is going MIA, Hornby whinging, Soward ineffective in attack and a turnstile in defence.

Cheers
Ooooh... Someone is upset at being exposed.

Go hard troll... get in as much as you can before the lights go out. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.