What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Swamp I

Status
Not open for further replies.

God-King Dean

Immortal
Good work mod(s). :thumn

Jerk magic, you can cry to your heart's content here.

Let me guess... you have another rant accusing others of ranting. lol. And more paranoid bullsh*t please... always a worth a good laugh.

Then follow it up again with your views on women and menstration. Show your class dopey... you know you want to.

Or run away... your choice.

;-)

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Since i joined this forum, was anyone ask a favour to put personal attacks on me?

I think everyone notice i dont post on here much because these members keep bullying me for no reason. I can see you just always aggravating over my posts and that! What wrong with you all!? Im f**ken St George fan ok? Just like you all, disrespecting someone like this isnt helping anyone ok?

What physics got to do with my experiences on here? Nothing!

So calm down and focus on positive things like i doing all the time.

End of ranting.
shut up dickhead:lol:

St.George stopped playing in 1998. It's Illawarra-St.George now.

If you want to avoid further bullying, try and type coherent sentences. That will help.

adamkungl

Immortal
"Last year Buzz Rothfield was the first media man to predict the Dragons would crumble."

:lol: what a f**king idiot. Every man and his dog knew Dragons would choke.

yeah thats like predicting the sun would come up in the morning.

not exactly going out on a limb.

dragons are aight. no storm this year. looks like hayne is good again though.

STG-Dragon

Juniors
Mate don't post that idiots sh*t in here! He's that pathetic he can't even come up with any new sh*t! He riled people up last season and is attempting to do so again, with the same crap. He's a f**kwit of the highest order and a Scumnulla fan! lol

SerbDragon

Coach
Hmm lets see what's our record against rorters and the scum this year?

Throw in the snakefish while your at it. on your way boys...

Whos Ya Daddy

First Grade
One week ago this ass clown predicted we would finish on 42 points and win the minor premiership by a furlong.

A week later we are chokers? :crazy:

Make you're f**king mind up douche bag.

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
rothfield claimed maloney was the worst half in a comp where sandow is running around.

nothing more to say.

ebbedfred

Bench
Funny how he came out after the Dragons exited last year and said "I told you so". Hell, I could have named more than 10 teams that wouldn't win the Grand Final, he never goes out on a limb to say who WILL win the GF.

This is the same idiot who predicted his Sharks would be playing semi final football this year.

And the same idiot who is running DEAD last in the Telecrap's foot tipping comp. I guess that shows what his opinion is worth. He is even getting beat by the celebrity tipsters who still choose their tips based on which mascot would win in a fight.

Wobbygong

First Grade
I still think he expects us to take the Minor Premiership, but he reckons we will do the OKI Choki when the games that matter come around.

The Preacher

First Grade
I have no concerns with our present situation. We're a better side than last season IMO and will go better than last year's squad. Also, I dot give two flying f*cks what newspaper hacks or past players and commentators think about our chances.
Talk's cheap, money buys houses.
As long as the coach and players know where they're at and what their job is, I'm happy enough.
The dragons are there, the others have to get there. I'd rather be the one being chased than being the chaser.

Gigolo

Juniors
The Dragons are like the leadout cyclist at the Tour De France. They do all the work, at some point look the winner, but ultimately fold up and set up victory for somebody else.

You guys are no different from last year, and unless you get a really lucky draw will bow out in straight sets again. Sorry but I can't see any way you will change this destiny.

This Year?

Immortal
The Dragons are like the leadout cyclist at the Tour De France. They do all the work, at some point look the winner, but ultimately fold up and set up victory for somebody else.

You guys are no different from last year, and unless you get a really lucky draw will bow out in straight sets again. Sorry but I can't see any way you will change this destiny.

Welcome to the LU forums :lol:.

My money's on Melon. ;-)

big pat

Coach

another f**king genius with nothing better to do.

Gigolo

Juniors
The word on the street is that Bennett will be coaching the North Queensland Cowboys in 2012. He wanted that job in the first place but for some reason it fell through. He's doing a great job and would be a big loss if he departed. Apparently JT and Henry don't see eye to eye and JT is King in Nth Qld. Henry to be sacked halfway through next year and Benny to jump ship for the following season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts