What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Swamp I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
dave, excuse me for not having the time to read it all, but can keep your trolling out of the real discussion threads please?

Its not asking too much.

You should be old enough to know that there are boundaries and limits to everything.

Dave Q

Coach
Willow said:
dave, excuse me for not having the time to read it all, but can keep your trolling out of the real discussion threads please?

Its not asking too much.

You should be old enough to know that there are boundaries and limits to everything.

Youve read this incorrectly Willow.

It was designed to put some fire in the stomachs of the undecided and to help R2K.

Theres no need to put the boot in either.

Not that Im going to win this one, but I know what I think and I had honourable thoughts as far as r2K was concerned.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Yes, you're right dave. My apologies.

Lucky for us we're all hairy chested blokes who aren't afraid to cry.

Dave Q

Coach
Willow said:
Well it his decision to make mate. He obviously doesn't want to sh*t in his own nest.

Personally I prefer my nest to be full of as much crap as possible. ;-)

Yes Willow, its not just the destination thats important, its the actual journey as well.

So after a thorough debate, with all issues considered, argued and disposed of (or not), more faith can be attributed to the outcome.

Otherwise you get a farce.

And sometimes Willow, IMO, you throw more crap than most!!

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Well there's no get of jail free card on this one dave.

Firstly, you don't even know what you're replying to - your need to be noticed just took over.

Secondly, you edited 10 minutes later to 'troll it up'.

The Swamp is here for you dave... go for your life.

Dave Q

Coach
Willow said:
Well there's no get of jail free card on this one dave.

Firstly, you don't even know what you're replying to - your need to be noticed just took over.

Secondly, you edited 10 minutes later to 'troll it up'.

The Swamp is here for you dave... go for your life.

No Willow, its you whose bored and looking to prod me for yet another fight.

OK lets go:-

The problem with this post aqbove Willow is that while you preach tolerance to all and sundry, an appeal for forum freedom, it seems to me that you have been a bit quick on the axe when it suits you.

So your comments end up reflecting those of the people you purport to despise or feel indifferently towards.

Theres a certain element of hypocrisy there isnt there Willow?

Something a touch unsettling perhaps?

As for the intent to troll allegation, well thats something you have made up yourself to guise your errant conduct in some cloak of forlorn legitamacy. You havent got the faintest idea of what I'm thinking. You know you dont have either.

Giving yourself editing powers isnt working out these days Willow.

You need a break.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
It simple trolling, from here on I ask that you please leave the subject matter and related threads alone.

I can only ask politely.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Yes I know, dave takes advantage of my good nature. Plus I'm aware of the irony of him throwing a tanty while telling me that I need a break. lol.

In any case, I can assure you that no positive outlook will get in the way of the sledgehammer, should that be required.

Dave Q

Coach
Willow said:
Yes I know, dave takes advantage of my good nature. Plus I'm aware of the irony of him throwing a tanty while telling me that I need a break. lol.

In any case, I can assure you that no positive outlook will get in the way of the sledgehammer, should that be required.

Ive never taken advantage of your good nature Willow, that interpretation bewilders me somewhat.

If youve managed to read negatives into my posts here, thats not how they were intended.

The sledgehammer as a blunt instrument, well it should be used wisely and judiciously. It should only be considered as a matter of last resort.... in line with the desire to maintain a standard of forum liberty.

A broader view of the independance of belief, a more even spread of priviliges, fun and happiness.

That is why the 5 of us came over here from that other forum after we were suspended en masse.

It will be one year on LU as first forum choice this week.

Some of us have gone back, some like me, have stayed.

gregstar

Referee
why have you stayed again?

don't put your future here in jeopardy by way of a poll daveiQ.

you'll struggle to pull your own vote.

big pat

Coach
dave's a glutton for punishment, he's one of those guys, the name escapes me for a minute, you know one those people that go around beating themselves what do you call them, help me out here i cant think.

Dave Q

Coach
The Preacher said:
Poor Dave, leave him alone. :(

Thanks Preach but it sees to me, its in your best interests, not to be seen to be my friend these days.

Ive been warned off-campus!

Willow

Assistant Moderator
The Preacher said:
Poor Dave, leave him alone. :(
I was at the beach today and said the same thing in defence of a little 10-year-old girl. She was crying because some older kids were picking on her. I told them to rack off.
Thanks Preach... it puts it all in perspective now. ;-)

Father Ted

First Grade
Yeah dave is more constructive than a third of our supporter base . Dave's alright in a bunny sort of way .

Status
Not open for further replies.